One of the biggest, most highly-anticipated sporting events of the entire year is almost here and millions of Americans are ready to celebrate! Are you ready for some football? It’s almost time for kick-off – Super Bowl Sunday is here!
Whether you are a die-hard football fan or not so much, millions of people around the globe will be turning on and tuning in to watch two of the best teams in football face-off on the field on Sunday. Whether you plan on hosting or attending a Super Bowl party or enjoying the game with family, you can’t watch the game without a tasty treat to eat or refreshing drink to drink, right? It’s time to double-dip those chips and raise your glasses. Get your game on with one or two of the following recipes perfect for your Super Bowl bash. If you are looking for the perfect cocktail or appetizer, look no further.
27 Super Bowl Sunday Appetizers, Dips, Sweet Treats to Eat & Cocktails
- Hummus Dip – This popular, top-rated dip recipe, from Dave Lieberman, calls for chickpeas, lemon, parsley, garlic cloves, dark Asian sesame oil, cumin, black pepper and paprika.
- Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip – This recipe, from Damn Delicious, calls for artichoke hearts, frozen spinach, sour cream, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, milk, Feta cheese, mayo, cream cheese, red wine vinegar and black pepper.
- Bacon Guacamole – Need a delish dip? This recipe, from Food and Wine, calls for avocados, bacon, red onion, fresh lime juice, chipotle, black pepper, salt, smoked paprika and a tomato.
- Smoked Gouda Chorizo Jalapeno Poppers – Kick things up a notch with this fun appetizer from the Cooking Channel TV. You’ll need Mexican chorizo, smoked Gouda, red onions, egg, cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and jalapeno peppers.
- Cherry Bomb Poppers with Maple Bacon – This recipe calls for cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, flour, Panko breadcrumbs, maple bacon and marinated cherry peppers.
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes – Talk about a load of crock! Just throw it all in the pot and enjoy the show!
- Crockpot Pulled Pork and Beer Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – Wowza! These sandwiches, from How Sweet Eats, look amazing!
- The Ultimate Super Bowl Party BBQ Sliders – Your guests will be ooohing and aaahing over these fabulous sliders from The Devil Wears Parsley!
- Big Fat Bacon Sliders – Bacon…..The Pioneer Woman… ‘Nuff said!
- Buffalo Wings – You can’t have a party without some delish wings! This popular, 5-star recipe from Alton Brown, is a must-have for any bash!
- Cheesy Buffalo Cauliflower Rings – If you love buffalo wings, check out this a-ma-zing, vegetarian recipe from Jessica in the Kitchen! Instead of using chicken, this tasty appetizer with rave reviews calls for fresh cauliflower.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate And Bacon Appetizers – This recipe, from the folks at Reese’s, calls for 3 bacon strips, 12 round buttery crackers and ¼ cup of Reese’s Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate. Cook bacon until crisp and wait until cool. Crumble bacon into pieces. Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter chocolate spread on each cracker. Top with several pieces of crumbled bacon. Voila!
- S’mores Dip – In the mood for a sweet treat to eat, check out this amazing dip recipe from Five Heart Home.
- Chandon Sparkling Cookies – In the baking kind of mood? These fun cookies, from the folks at Chandon, will add a little sparkle and bling to your party.
- Knock You Naked Brownies – Fair warning, folks. Run, don’t walk, to check out this decadent brownie recipe from the Pioneer Woman!
Super Bowl Cocktails
- Chandon Pink Grapefruit Mimosa – Let’s get this party started with this Pink Grapefruit Mimosa cocktail from Chandon. All you need is pink grapefruit juice, Crème de Peche and Chandon Brut Classic.
- Ultimate Fully Loaded Bloody Mary – This drink calls for celery salt, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, black and cayenne pepper, hot sauce, horseradish, vodka, tomato juice and celery.
- Linebacker Limeade – This refreshing beverage calls for beer, frozen limeade concentrate and half a lime.
- Lagerita – You’ll need tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, Modelo Especial Beer and salt for this drink from Liquor.com.
- Hellfire – This spicy cocktail includes spiced rum, Tabasco sauce, lager beer and Ginger beer.
- Raspberry Beer Cocktail – This pretty-in-pink drink calls for raspberries, Corona beer, frozen raspberry or pink lemonade, vodka and lemon slices.
- Chandon La Vie en Rose – This pretty cocktail calls for raspberries, lemon juice, gin, simple syrup, rose water and Chandon Rose.
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 ½ parts light beer
- 1 part frozen limeade
- 1 part water
- Lime wedge
Fill glass with ice. Combine Tequila, limeade, beer and water. Stir gently and garnish with lime wedge.
Goal Line Sipper
- 1 part Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 parts limeade
- 1 part beer
Fill a beer glass with ice. Add Tequila and limeade and stir. Fill glass to the top with your favorite beer.
End Zone Margarita
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- ½ part DeKuyper Blue Curacao
- 2 parts frozen lemonade
- 1 2̷3 parts light beer
- Lemon wedge
Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice and garnish with lemon wedge.
Cool as a Cucumber Margarita
- 2 parts Milagro Silver
- 1 part Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Cucumber Slices
- 1 Lime wheel
- 1 Cucumber Stick
- Course ground sea salt and black peppercorn mix
Combine all ingredients in a blender without ice. Blend and pour over fresh ice into a rocks glass prepared with a half salted rim. Garnish with a cucumber spear and lime wheel.
Hornitos Plata Paloma
- 2 parts Hornitos Plata Tequila
- ½ part lime juice
- 2 parts white grapefruit juice
- 2 parts club soda
Combine ingredients in a glass and serve. Garnish with a lime slice.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday! And, as always, please drink responsibly!