Clean skin makes for a healthy skin One of the most important tips to consistent smooth and radiant skin is proper cleansing of the skin. The purpose of this article is not for you to commit to using a specific product, but a product that works for you. Any basis to a beauty regimen begins with cleansing the skin…preparation to receive any products to follow. If you are familiar with art, think of your skin as a canvas or a clean slate and then you build upon that premise.
Let’s get started! I am sure everyone has their daily ritual on how they care for their skin. This article will address the 5 tips and then suggest some of my favorite products that you may try. Feel free to commit and share your daily routine with my readers. I would love to get feedback from you.
Healthy Skincare Tips
- The first step is to cleanse the skin. This may seem easy, but you want to be strategy with this tip. Cleansing the skin is not using a harsh or irritating cleanser, but starting out with something gentle yet moisturizing. There are many cosmetic products out there, but I am suggesting Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
- Once you have cleansed the skin, you will want to close the pores by using a toner or astringent type product. The purpose of this tip causes the skin to become (the 3-F’s: Fresh, Firm and Flawless). This tip addresses the topical element of treating your skin in preparation for the next step. This crucial step aids in the replenishment of the skin and help lock in the moisture content. It also assists in preparing the skin to reap the benefits of the moisturizer, which is your next tip. The suggested cosmetic here is Burt’s Bees Rosewater Toner.
- Now your skin is ready to receive to lock in the moisture. Moisturizers have the tendency to aid in preventing the first possible signs of aging, which smoothing the skin and improving its texture. If your routine involves you wearing makeup, this step with be easier due the preparation tips 1 & 2. The suggested moisturizing here is Aveeno Daily Moisturizer.
- Now that you have implemented the above tips and your skin has been prepped for the day, you will want to repeat the above steps before resting and apply a night crème. Night crèmes allow you to prepare your skin for the (3R’s: Rejuvenation, Restoring and Replenishment). This allows your skin to become accustomed to a repetitive beauty routine. The suggested cosmetic product is Derma E–Hydrating Night Crème and also try Age Perfect (Cell Renewal) Night Cream by L’Oreal®.
- The final tip involves a well-balanced diet with fruits & vegetables, exercise at least 3 to 5 times a week (working up a sweat helps rid toxins from the system thus helping the skin) and drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Drinking adequate water allows the skin to be pliable and subtle. Remember to achieve the goal of healthy skin, you must adapt to healthy lifestyles. Cosmetics can help aid in healthy skin, but you must do your part as well. Getting natural exposure to vitamin D through enjoying the outdoors via sunshine (try to avoid over exposure- use a sun block) this is also a good tip for the skin.
Top Recommended Beauty Tools
The Clarisonic-Gentle Hydro Cleanser provides cleansing & immediate hydration to the skin. This beauty tool helps gently exfoliate the skins epithelial skin cells and helps the skin look smooth and to have a healthy looking appearance.
Professional Skincare & Facial Services
It is always good to receive a service from a professional and maintain your healthy skin practices until your next visit. I hope you have found this article to be useful.