Still trying to figure out what to do for New Year’s Eve? Well, here are some great options in NYC to choose from:
1) The Hôtel Plaza Athénée’s Arabelle Restaurant at 37 E. 64th Street- This hotel restaurant close to Central Park offers a festive celebration with dinner and live entertainment, featuring a $395 six course menu, including Fresh Langoustines , Fois Gras & Rabbit Terrine, Halibut en croute, Veal Tenderloin and the Plaza Athenee New Year’s Trio of Desserts.
2) Haven Rooftop at 132 W. 47th St- Here you’ll find a Moroccan paradise to escape the cold weather, aptly called Haven Oasis. If you’re looking for a prix fixe dinner (seating at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.), open bar or bottle service, Haven has just the package to fit your preferences. The venue features two full bars, multiple tables reserved for bottle service, and a lounge area with tables and seating for all guests.
3) Tender Restaurant and Lounge at 130 W. 47th St.- Tender is offering two prix fixe 4-course dinner packages, seating at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., which start at $100. The menu features Modern American cuisine and an impressive cocktail menu. It’s perfect for a romantic dinner. Revelers will be able to watch the ball on two 80 inch projectors airing the New Year’s Celebrations, with music pumping all night long.
4) VIP ROOM and FC Gotham NYE 2015 at 409 W. 13th Street- VIP ROOM in the Meatpacking District of NYC. will be hosting a once in a lifetime New Year¹s Eve party. The world-famous nightclub, which boasts international locations in Paris, St. Tropez, Cannes, and Dubai, will invites and will welcome international revelers to their outpost in NYC. Fully equipped with high-tech lighting, LED video, and a top flight sound system, the 5,000 sq. ft. posh club offers partygoers the ultimate nightlife experience to help ring in 2015. On any given night at VIP ROOM you can expect to run into a celebrity or two. Some of these celebrities include 50 Cent, Rihanna, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown and Lil Jon, among countless others. The club will also offer guests an invitation into their underground lounge FC Gotham, offering two floors of dancing and late night revelry.
General admission includes the following:
1. – A 5 hour premium open bar
2. – Light hors d’oeuvres
3. – A Live streaming of the ball drop
4. – Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
Tickets range from $85- $5,000. For more details, visit: www.theindayogroup.com/#!tickets/c1qrj
5) Liberty Theater Magnificent Obsessions New Year’s Eve at 233 W. 41st St.- Staying true to the glamour and opulence of Liberty Theater, New Year¹s Eve will be Gatsby themed. Guests will wear black-tie attire and the venue will be decorated for a night where all guests can indulge in their Magnificent Obsessions. Over 13 performers will make the night unforgettable. If you make it to VIP, look out for the fairy on the moon, and avoid the stilt walkers, almost able to touch the Moon Fairy and the beautiful women suspended in their cages. When your drink runs dry, look out for the aerial Champagne Pourers. Dropping from the ceiling to fill your glasses with Champagne, they will retract back for the next unsuspecting reveler. The party goes from 9 p.m.-4 a.m. and tickets range from $65.00 – $350.00.
6) Zeppelin Hall at 88 Liberty View Dr., Jersey City- Across the Hudson River, the Metropolitan Area’s largest biergarten, Zeppelin Hall will host a New Year’s Eve celebration from 4 p.m. – 4 a.m. with no cover, featuring a live DJ, dancing, complimentary hats, and noisemakers to keep the party going well into 2015. Guests will be able to watch the ball drop on five giant HD screens and four flat screens.
7) 42West New Year’s Eve 2014 at 514 W. 42nd St.- Don’t miss out on the NYE extravaganza at mega club space 42 West, located adjacent to midtown¹s OUT Hotel. The 14,000 sq. foot massive space is equipped with a top flight sound and lighting system. Expect to see 1,000 plus party-goers taking over the dance floor and VIP sections. Music will be provided by special guest DJs. Doors open 9 p.m. and tickets range from $70-$175.
General Admission tickets include:
– 5 hour premium open bar between 9pm-2am
– 1 hour of light hors d’oeuvres
– Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
– Live streaming of the infamous Times Square ball drop!
– Special guest DJs
For more information visit: www.nyepartyguide.com/event/42West
8) The OUT Hotel’s New Year’s Eve Package at 510 W. 42nd St.- Receive 10% off Best Available room rate with breakfast for two and an unforgettable New Year’s Eve. Enjoy dancing, hors d’oeuvres, open bar, and an all-night DJ on Circle Line’s NYE Cruise with amazing views of the fireworks for the most exciting way to ring in the New Year. Use Promo Code: CRUISE
New Year’s Eve Cruise Package
· 10% off our best available rate
· Complimentary breakfast for two
· Complimentary 2pm check out
· Complimentary bottle of Prosecco
· Circle Line¹s NYE Cruise
o Pass hors d’oeuvres
o Open bar
o Great views of the NYE Fireworks and NYC’s skyline
Any of these options will surely leave you with an extraordinary night to remember. Happy New Year!