Home Depot is usually one of the biggest and best Black Friday ads of the entire holiday shopping season each and every year. They are also quite the stickler on releasing it themselves, but there are many times that leaks end up happening and it’s what has taken place this year. Brad’s Deals reported on Nov. 3, 2014, that the appliances preview of Home Depot’s 2014 Black Friday had officially leaked.
Prices included in the ad from Home Depot are going to be available beginning on Nov. 5, 2014, and they will be valid through Nov. 26, 2014. That’s a full three weeks of these deals being available on all the appliances you’ll ever need.
After that, the Black Friday ad itself from Home Depot will be in place and those prices will be valid. Last year, the 32-page ad from the hardware giant came out on November 16 so we may have to wait another week or so for those prices.
There are a whole bunch of great deals in the appliances preview from Black Friday including:
- Samsung 25.5 cubic ft French Door Refrigerator, Stainless Steel: $998
- LG Stainless Steel Tall Tub Dishwasher: $498
- Magic Chef 0.7 Cubic ft. Countertop Microwave, Black: $38
- Samsung Platinum Finish 4.2 cu. ft. Steam Washer or 7.2 cu. ft. Steam Dryer: $649 each
There are many more so make sure to look through the full six-pages in the slideshow as they are over-sized pages with at least eight to ten items on each.
One of the best things is that Black Friday always looks to offer extra savings for Black Friday and the holiday shopping season. Customers will be able to save $450 on purchases of two or more appliances if the items are equal or great than $498 in value.
2014 Black Friday ads:
- Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday 2014 Ad – Four Pages
- Belk’s 2014 Black Friday ad posted – 72 big pages
- Sam’s Club releases 11-page Holiday Savings Celebration ad
- Walmart offers over 20,000 rollbacks and 24-hour cyber event
- Target offers no-minimum free shipping on all orders for 2014 holiday season
- Toys R Us releases their gigantic 80-page Great Big Christmas Book
- Ace Hardware’s 8-page Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online
- Dell Home and Home Office release six-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Kmart’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – 48 Pages
- Target’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – Pages 1-20, 21-40, and41-60
- A.C. Moore’s 8-page Black Friday ad leaked online
- JCPenney announces opening Black Friday hours for Thanksgiving evening
- LEGO releases their 48-page Holiday Toy Book
- Kohl’s reveals new Yes2You rewards program and coupon policy
- True Value releases 2-page sneak of their Black Friday/Thanksgiving ad