When it comes to big retailers, Kohl’s is right up there with the best of them and they also offer up some of the best deals each year for Black Friday too. On Nov. 8, 2014, BFAds.net revealed that Kohl’s had released their huge 40-page Black Friday ad online for all to see, and it’s got some incredible deals in it for the holiday shoppers.
For those that know Kohl’s, they know that Kohl’s Cash is something extremely coveted. Once again, they will be running the offer of $15 back in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent during the Black Friday sale. This year, it’s going to happen agan.
This year, Kohl’s will run that deal online and in-store from Nov. 24-30, and customers will have to use it between Dec. 1-8, and there is no limit to how much Kohl’s Cash you can earn. By the time the usage week comes around, there will likely be another holiday sale going on.
Let’s not forget about their brand new Yes2You Rewards Program that Kohl’s has going this year too. You can earn points for every dollar spent and at 100 points, you get a $5 Kohl’s reward. Making matters better is that Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You points can be earned on each purchase.
Check out slideshows for this year’s ad:
- Kohl’s 2014 Black Friday ad – Pages 1-20
- Kohl’s 2014 Black Friday ad – Pages 21-40
Click this link to shop directly on Kohl’s for current deals and Black Friday 2014.
Kohl’s is going to be open on Thanksgiving Day and doors will be opening at 6 p.m. in the evening for shoppers venturing out on the holiday. Those deals will run until 1 p.m. on Black Friday. Some of those deals will be likely be made available online earlier in the week on Kohls.com.
2014 Black Friday ads:
- Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday 2014 Ad – Four Pages
- Belk’s 2014 Black Friday ad posted – 72 big pages
- Sam’s Club releases their 12-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Sam’s Club releases 11-page Holiday Savings Celebration ad
- Walmart offers over 20,000 rollbacks and 24-hour cyber event
- Kmart releases their 2014 Thanksgiving Day sale ad
- Kmart’s 56-page 2014 Black Friday ad
- Sneak peek of 2014 Home Depot Black Friday ad for appliances
- Target offers no-minimum free shipping on all orders for 2014 holiday season
- Meijer’s Thanksgiving Day 2014 ad – 24 pages
- Meijer’s Black Friday 2014 ad – 32 pages
- Meijer’s Day After Black Friday 2014 ad – 8 pages
- Walgreen’s 2014 Black Friday ad – 20 pages
- PetSmart’s 2014 Black Friday ad – 6 pages
- Sports Authority’s big 2014 Black Friday ad – 20 pages
- PepBoys’ 2014 Black Friday ad – 2 pages
- Michaels Arts and Crafts 2014 Black Friday ad – 12 pages
- Toys R Us releases their gigantic 80-page Great Big Christmas Book
- Ace Hardware’s 8-page Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online
- Five Below’s 2014 Black Friday ad – 8 pages
- Stein Mart’s 2014 Black Friday ad with Scratch & Save coupons
- Dell Home and Home Office release six-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Kmart’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – 48 Pages
- Target’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – Pages 1-20, 21-40, and 41-60
- A.C. Moore’s 8-page Black Friday ad leaked online
- JCPenney announces opening Black Friday hours for Thanksgiving evening
- LEGO releases their 48-page Holiday Toy Book
- Kohl’s reveals new Yes2You rewards program and coupon policy
- True Value releases 2-page sneak of their Black Friday/Thanksgiving ad