Meijer is bringing the savings to its customers in big ways this year and they are doing it over a three-day span with three huge sales. All of them are different, but all of them are great. On Nov. 6, 2014, Meijer released their 2014 Black Friday sale ad to the media and then released it online for everyone to see and there sure is a lot to take in.
On the very same day, Meijer gave its customers so much more to look at as well by releasing their Thanksgiving Day 2014 sale ad along with their Day After Black Friday sale ad. It’s a lot to take in, but make sure you check them all out and know which day to be in Meijer stores. Maybe, it’s all three.
The 32-page Black Friday ad features a bit less technological and electronic stuff than what you’ll see in the Thanksgiving Day sale, but still has great stuff. Some of the more noticeable items are toys and clothing for the whole family.
Prices are good as long as items are in store so you may want to make sure to get your hands on things quickly. There is also the option to shop Black Friday at Meijer.com and save yourself a trip.
Check out slideshows of the ad scans:
- Meijer’s Black Friday 2014 ad: Pages 1-16
- Meijer’s Black Friday 2014 ad: Pages 17-32
Meijer will be opening its doors at 6 a.m. on Black Friday so you can get there early if you want. In past years, they have had a history of having a bit small crowd in the mornings as most people may be elsewhere, but the lines do get longer throughout the day.
2014 Black Friday ads:
- Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday 2014 Ad – Four Pages
- Belk’s 2014 Black Friday ad posted – 72 big pages
- Sam’s Club releases 11-page Holiday Savings Celebration ad
- Walmart offers over 20,000 rollbacks and 24-hour cyber event
- Sneak peek of 2014 Home Depot Black Friday ad for appliances
- Target offers no-minimum free shipping on all orders for 2014 holiday season
- Walgreen’s 2014 Black Friday ad – 20 pages
- Toys R Us releases their gigantic 80-page Great Big Christmas Book
- Ace Hardware’s 8-page Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online
- Dell Home and Home Office release six-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Kmart’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – 48 Pages
- Target’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – Pages 1-20, 21-40, and 41-60
- A.C. Moore’s 8-page Black Friday ad leaked online
- JCPenney announces opening Black Friday hours for Thanksgiving evening
- LEGO releases their 48-page Holiday Toy Book
- Kohl’s reveals new Yes2You rewards program and coupon policy
- True Value releases 2-page sneak of their Black Friday/Thanksgiving ad