Sears has had their Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online as of Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014, and BFAds.net was one of the first to get it online. Sears did officially announce their store hour plans for the biggest shopping holiday of the year and they’ll be open on Thanksgiving evening, but the big matter at hand is the gigantic 64-page Black Friday ad.
There are 853-items up for grabs in the Sears Black Friday 2014 ad, and they are spread across over five-dozen pages. Seeing as there are so many pages, it was much easier to just split the big ad up into four separate parts.
Sears is going to have doorbusters spread throughout the day and a half of shopping deals for Black Friday so try not to miss out on any of them. Well, for you to do that, it means that you could be in the store for a very long time.
Check through all of the pages below and you’ll see that Sears is going to offer deals on tools, TVs, kitchen appliances, speakers, comforters, clothing, and virtually everything in the store. It will be hard to find something that isn’t on sale for Black Friday.
Check out slideshows of the pages:
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 1-20
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 21-40
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 41-60
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 61-64
Sears has officially announced their hours for the Black Friday sale and they won’t be one of the stores that will “Boycott Black Thursday.” Their doors will officially open at Sears’ locations at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 27, 2014. Sears is going to remain open until the close of business on Friday, Nov. 28, 2014, and doorbusters will run at different times during the two days.
2014 Black Friday ads:
- Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday 2014 Ad – Four Pages
- Belk’s 2014 Black Friday ad posted – 72 big pages
- Sam’s Club releases 11-page Holiday Savings Celebration ad
- Walmart offers over 20,000 rollbacks and 24-hour cyber event
- Sneak peek of 2014 Home Depot Black Friday ad for appliances
- Target offers no-minimum free shipping on all orders for 2014 holiday season
- Toys R Us releases their gigantic 80-page Great Big Christmas Book
- Ace Hardware’s 8-page Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online
- Dell Home and Home Office release six-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Kmart’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – 48 Pages
- Target’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – Pages 1-20, 21-40, and 41-60
- A.C. Moore’s 8-page Black Friday ad leaked online
- JCPenney announces opening Black Friday hours for Thanksgiving evening
- LEGO releases their 48-page Holiday Toy Book
- Kohl’s reveals new Yes2You rewards program and coupon policy
- True Value releases 2-page sneak of their Black Friday/Thanksgiving ad