Sears has become the first major leaked Black Friday ad of 2014 as it hit the net on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014, and BFAds.net was one of the first to get it out there. There are 64 huge pages in the Sears Black Friday 2014 ad and that includes discounts on 853 different items. Since it’s so huge, it was easier to split Sears giant ad into four parts so you can look through them all carefully.
Doorbusters are going to be available from the opening of Sears’ stores at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and through the end of business on Friday. One never knows what could be given extra discounts.
One thing that you’ll want to definitely do is comb through the entire Black Friday 2014 ad for Sears carefully because the fine print can bring even better deals. There are some yellow-label items that will offer up further discounts just by buying other things.
For example, if you have any purchase, store-wide, for $19.99 or more, then you can have savings on something else. With that, you can get a pair of 1/4 ct. tw. diamond earrings in sterling silver for just $24.99. Those earrings are regularly priced at $119.99 so you’ll have savings of close to $100.
Here are just a few of the great deals that Sears will be offering on Black Friday:
- $10 Back in SYWR Points on $50+ (valid from 6 p.m. Wednesday to 1 p.m. Friday)
- $10 Off $40+ Coupon (valid on clothing, accessories, jewelry and more)
- Craftsman 3-Drawer Project Center w/ Free Drill – $99.99
- RCA 40″ LED 1080p HDTV – $249.99 + $50.00 back in SYWR Points
- Kenmore 12-Cup Programmable Coffemaker, 4-Slice Toaster, 4-Slice Digital Toaster Oven, or 6-Speed Blender – $19.99 After Mail-in Rebate
- Big Fabulous Find Solid Reversible Down-Alternative Comforters (All Sizes) – $19.99
- Vivitar Bluetooth Mini Wireless Speakers (Assorted Colors) – $9.99 + $5.00 back in SYWR Points
Check out slideshows of the pages:
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 1-20
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 21-40
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 41-60
- Sears’ 2014 Black Friday ad: Pages 61-64
Sears has officially announced their hours for the Black Friday sale and they won’t be one of the stores that will “Boycott Black Thursday.” Their doors will officially open at Sears’ locations at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 27, 2014. Sears is going to remain open until the close of business on Friday, Nov. 28, 2014, and doorbusters will run at different times during the two days.
2014 Black Friday ads:
- Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday 2014 Ad – Four Pages
- Belk’s 2014 Black Friday ad posted – 72 big pages
- Sam’s Club releases 11-page Holiday Savings Celebration ad
- Walmart offers over 20,000 rollbacks and 24-hour cyber event
- Sneak peek of 2014 Home Depot Black Friday ad for appliances
- Target offers no-minimum free shipping on all orders for 2014 holiday season
- Toys R Us releases their gigantic 80-page Great Big Christmas Book
- Ace Hardware’s 8-page Black Friday 2014 ad leaked online
- Dell Home and Home Office release six-page Black Friday 2014 ad
- Kmart’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – 48 Pages
- Target’s 2014 Holiday Toy Book – Pages 1-20, 21-40, and 41-60
- A.C. Moore’s 8-page Black Friday ad leaked online
- JCPenney announces opening Black Friday hours for Thanksgiving evening
- LEGO releases their 48-page Holiday Toy Book
- Kohl’s reveals new Yes2You rewards program and coupon policy
- True Value releases 2-page sneak of their Black Friday/Thanksgiving ad