If you are looking to get a great price on your Christmas ham, it’s not too late. Some deals are sweet enough to make you grab an extra ham for the deep freezer. Instead of searching all the Christmas sale papers and comparing the prices for the best deal, all you have to do is check the list below!
Best Christmas ham sale winner:
The lowest price on a spiral sliced ham right now is at Lowes Foods: Gwaltney spiral hams, honey or brown sugar, $1.37/lb with additional $25 purchase.
The amazing baked ham photo above is from Chow.com. Follow this link to read their scrumptious recipe!
- Aldi – Appleton Farms half ham, $1.59/lb*
- Aldi – Appleton Farms spiral sliced ham, $1.99/lb*
- Carlie C’s – Smoked ham portions, select, $1.28/lb*
- Carlie C’s – John Morrell Spiral sliced ham, $2.18/lb*
- Food Lion – My essentials shank portion ham, $1.17/lb* – good deal Limit 2
- Food Lion – Smithfield shank portion ham, $1.49/lb* Limit 2
- Food Lion – My essentials spiral ham, $1.77/lb* Limit 2
- Food Lion – Smithfield spiral ham, $2.19/lb* – $1/1 coupon from 12/7 or 11/16 SS Limit 2
- Harris Teeter honey glazed or brown sugar half bone-in spiral sliced ham, $1.99* Limit 2
- Kroger – Cumberland Gap whole semi-boneless ham, limit 1, $1.89/lb*
- Kroger – Gwaltney spiral sliced ham, half ham, $2.29/lb, limit 1 (better deal at Lowes Foods – $1.37/lb* with $25 purchase)
- Kroger – Cumberland Gap boneless ham, $2.99/lb*
- Lowes Foods – Gwaltney spiral hams, honey or brown sugar, $1.37/lb* with additional $25 purchase – good price Limit 1
- Publix semi boneless half ham, $1.79/lb*
- Publix spiral sliced ham half, $2.19/lb
- Target – Archer Farms spiral sliced ham, honey half ham with glaze packet, $1.99/lb**
- Walmart – Half bone-in ham, $1.78/lb**
- Walmart – Sam’s Choice spiral sliced ham, brown sugar, honey or bacon molasses glaze, $2.18/lb**
*Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Food Lion, Aldi, Kroger, Carlie C’s and Publix ham deals are valid through December 24, 2014.
**Target and WalMart ham deals are valid through December 20, 2014.
Time is money and you don’t want to lose out on a great Christmas ham sale; therefore it’s time for you to grab your purse or wallet and head out to your favorite supermarket and cash in on a great ham sale.