Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is once again hosting it Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival in 2015. The annual opportunity allows guests to “get their green on” with Irish music and dance, family activities, and food by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon.
Billed the largest St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Central Florida, Raglan Road’s festivities last several days. The Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival runs from Friday, March 13 through Tuesday, March 17. On March 13, the event runs from 4 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. and from noon until 1:30 a.m. on all other days.
Each day of the Might St. Patrick’s Festival includes live music and performances by the Raglan Road Dancers. Celtic face painting will be available to guests from noon until 8 p.m. on the following days: Saturday, March 14; Sunday, March 15; and Tuesday, March 17.
Worth noting: On St. Patrick’s Day, Raglan Road will be very, very busy. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. A cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on the holiday.
Raglan Road is located in Downtown Disney, a shopping, dining and entertainment district at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival performers
Raglan Road has released its artist lineup and a tentative performance schedule, both of which are subject to change. The list of groups appears below, and the tentative performance schedule is available at Raglan Road’s website.
- Reel Ó Gránde, the newest Raglan Road house band, plays traditional Irish ballads, jigs and reels and modern Irish and country music.
- The West Coast Trio from Connemara, playing traditional and contemporary Irish songs on accordion, flute and guitar with plenty of reels and jigs.
- 3 Dollar Band, three extraordinary musicians inspired by Irish and Appalachian music.
- The Brayzen Heads, a popular duo on guitar and banjo playing Raglan Road regularly.
- Drops of Green, an exciting new ballad group from the heart of Ireland.
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily
“10 Year Celebration of Raglan Road” dining experiences
Raglan Road will also feature cuisine by chef Kevin Dundon. He is host of the TASTE Award-winning PBS and Create TV cooking show, “Kevin Dundon’s Modern Irish Food.” A Signature Dining Event, called the “10 Year Celebration of Raglan Road,” is part of the festivities and an anniversary event for the venue. The five-course dinner with wine pairings will take place March 12, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $105 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
A four-course luncheon and culinary demonstration, also of the same name, kicks off the Might St Patrick’s Day Festival. It will take place on March 11, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. (seating at 1:00). This meal is $55 per person plus tax and gratuity. Call 407-938-0300 to make reservations for either of these dining experiences.