Easter dinner recipes aren’t hard to come up with if you plan on sticking with a traditional Easter dinner menu. You know, one that includes plenty of steaming ham and maybe some lamb of some sort. Hopefully, this list of Easter meal ideas will either give you some fresh new ideas for what to eat come bunny day or give you a new take on some old favorites. The list includes ideas for appetizers, dinner, and desserts.
Appetizers for Easter
Naturally, when you’re coming up with Easter dinner recipes, and more specifically for appetizers, deviled eggs will probably be at the top of your list. Here are Number here appetizers for get your celebration started:
- What to do with leftover Easter eggs: Simple egg salad recipe with mushrooms (great deviled eggs stuffing)
- Egg salad with avocados, chives and Dijon mustard (great deviled eggs stuffing)
- Deviled eggs make ‘eggsceptional’ holiday dish: 5 recipes for Easter
If you’d like something more than eggs, why not try these appetizers for Easter?
- Ham balls plus 4 other cheesy appetizers to turn your party from dull to divine
- Best appetizers for a crowd: How to cook stuffed mushrooms with cheese
- Top 10 snacks to start your holiday dinner
Easter Dinner Recipes
Many of the holiday dinner menu ideas you’ll come up with for bunny day center around either baked ham or some sort of lamb dish. Here are some great traditional Easter dinner menu ideas to get you started:
- Traditional Easter dinner menu: Ham recipe with honey brown sugar ham glaze
- How to make a ham gravy recipe from drippings
- Herb-crusted rack of lamb recipe
- Easter dinner recipes: Roast leg of lamb with vegetables
- Cooking lamb chops, leg of lamb + ideas for side dishes
Easter Dessert Ideas
Finally, you may know what to make for Easter dinner, but be at a loss for some great desserts to go with your meal. Some of these are easy Easter dessert recipes while others take a bit more time and planning. All are sweet and tasty, however!
- Easter treat ideas for kids: How to make bunny cupcakes (desserts and baking)
- Easter cupcake ideas: Decorating kids’ cupcakes
- Cream cheese icing recipe for your Easter cookies and cakes
- Easter sweets: How to bake & decorate Easter cookies (brunch desserts recipes)
- Homemade molten chocolate cake recipe from scratch
- Bonus: Get another 7 dessert ideas by watching the video at the top of the screen
If you would like to read more food news plus get great recipes ideas, please subscribe to this column by clicking here.