There’s still plenty of winter left, particularly for those living in the Northeast U.S. So with that in mind, Hilton Caribbean & Latin America has rates starting as low as $99 per night, with $50 per night on-property credit for a culinary journey, to play a round of golf, spend the day at the spa, and more when travelers book its Leisure Escape packages at the following hotels:
• Hilton Barbados Resort: With recently added direct flights between Bridgetown and New York and Atlanta, an escape to Barbados is in reach. Guests can take in views from all-oceanfront guest rooms surrounded by two white-sand beaches. The resort features a sprawling pool complex, Kidz Paradise Club and the historic Charles Fort.
• Caribe Hilton in Puerto Rico: Catch some rays where no U.S. passport is required to travel. Set on a private peninsula with a secluded beach, Caribe Hilton is ideally situated between historic Old San Juan and the city’s contemporary Condado area.
The Kimptons of Florida “Fly South for the Winter’’ offers are available now through April 30:
• Epic Miami: In downtown Miami close to American Airlines Arena and South Beach, the Epic offers two complimentary cocktails, a sunscreen and lip balm, compliments of Exhale spa, as well as 20 percent off any Exhale spa therapy. Rates start at $359 per night.
• Surfcomber Miami: On South just a few blocks from trendy Lincoln Road, the hotel is offering two complimentary signature vodka cocktails from the Social Club, a Surfcomber beach pack, including a koozie, beach ball, sandals and lip balm, as well as two complimentary bottled waters. Rates start at $263 per night.
• Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa, Palm Beach: The newest Kimpton property is offering two complimentary welcome cocktails at Brandon’s restaurant, 20 percent off services at the Tideline Spa and sunglasses to wear while soaking up the endless sun at the oceanfront resort.
• Vero Beach Hotel & Spa: Offering two complimentary pairs of sunglasses to wear on a beach stroll with two welcome mimosas made with fresh-squeezed Indian River County orange juice, and two bottled waters to cool off with afterward. Rates start at $280 per night.
• The Angler’s Miami, South Beach: One of Hemingway’s favorite SoFla haunts, the hotel is offering two signature Beach Bum cocktails “to-go” for a leisurely beach stroll, two complimentary bottled waters and one Angler’s take-home beach bag. Rates start at $279 per night.
• Seven Stars Resort, located on award-winning Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos, is offering travelers who book by February 28, 15 percent off all room categories for travel through April 12. Favorite activities at Seven Stars include:
• Lady Tamara, a private-island drop-off excursion from Seven Stars’ 29-foot World Cat boat, is a popular experience where guests can enjoy a prepared picnic lunch, ice-cold refreshments, umbrella, chairs and beach supplies for a full- or half-day.
• Complimentary use of the resort’s Hobie Cats, kayaks and snorkeling equipment; complimentary bicycles; tennis courts; yoga; and fitness center.
• Sunny beachside massage offered by Spa at Seven Stars Resort, recently acclaimed as a ‘Top 25 Spa in the World’ by Condé Nast Traveler.