One of Hawaii’s most upscale clothing stores, Fashions of Hawaii, has introduced several new lines of beachwear and casualwear clothing, jewelry and accessories.
Offering full-length, floral maxi dresses that are colorful and comfortable, Fashions of Hawaii provides affordable clothing and jewelry for any occasion. Whether at the beach, going to a luau, sitting poolside, or just an outdoor setting, Fashions of Hawaii has something for every woman.
“Their women’s clothing is unique yet casual and affordable,” says Elizabeth Boney of Lahaina, Hawaii. “The dresses are bright and colorful, and their beachwear is ideal for a day at the beach, pool or any outdoor occasion.”
Fashions of Hawaii also sells its clothing lines through Amazon and EBay, along with several retail locations on the Hawaiian islands. A wholesale pricing program is available, which allows dress shops and boutiques to offer the full line of clothing and jewelry by Fashions of Hawaii at affordable prices.
Fashions of Hawaii
277 Wili Ko Place
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Hawaii Travel Suggestions.
One of the most beautiful Hawaiian islands is Maui. Make sure to drive to the west side of Maui, and see the historic whaling town of Lahaina. Also, consider a day trip to the island of Lanai on an Expeditions ferry our of Lahaina Harbor. Of course, Oahu is the most popular island, with Waikiki Beach being one of the most famous beaches in the world.
Fashions of Hawaii has the best pricing for beachwear, casual wear, bikinis, Hawaii-inspired jewelry, and floral long dresses ideal for Hawaii.
K1 Fiance/Fiancee VISA – here’s everything you need to know to obtain a K1 VISA for a USA man to marry a woman from Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Thinking of visiting Thailand? Stop in Hawaii on your way to Bangkok, the most visited city in the world.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama’s Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It’s one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman’s Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It’s one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento’s On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali’ imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy’s in Ka’anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.