This is a GREAT opportunity for anyone looking for new career prospects or an experienced programmer to learn whats news and trending here mobile application development. If you are a passive candidate or a current programmer interested in learning more about what’s new and trending – but also interested in new career prospect or networking with other technology peers – I suggest you check out this GMIC event.
GMIC SV 2014, the largest mobile internet conference in Silicon Valley, as it brings together the global mobile internet ecosystem for 3 days of thought provoking presentations on the industry’s hottest topics.
Register today and take advantage of Early Bird prices: http://sv.thegmic.com
Overview and Registration for FREE Expo Pass: http://sv.thegmic.com/expo-overview/
Free Expo Pass Gives You Access to:
- Free education in the Developer Breakouts including DevToolBox, the G-Startup Track and AppSpace
- Expo Floor featuring the world’s leading companies in the mobile, wireless, wearable and connected technology industries
- Plus the GMIC Connect Lounge, Happy Hour, the G-Startup competition presentations and more!
Tuesday, December 2 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, December 3 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About GMIC Silicon Valley 2014
GMIC hosts mobile executives, entrepreneurs, developers, and investors from around the globe and across platforms to build partnerships, to learn from industry thought leaders, to better understand mobile technology trends, and to shed light on how mobile is positively changing the world.
- Who – GMIC is organized by a passionate, multinational group of 50+ dreamers, doers, innovators, game-changers, perfectionists, creatives and enthusiasts who focus on facilitating cross-border innovation and collaboration in the mobile & internet industry.
- Why – We believe in the power of mobile to fundamentally transform entire economies, societies, countries, governments, health, services, entertainment, education and the way business gets done. Mobile and smart devices empower individuals and organizations to connect to information and the world like never before and will continue to be embraced by the next 5 billion users.
- Though the highest density of these innovators are in Silicon Valley, the transformation is also propelled by companies scattered throughout the world. We understand the value to businesses and societies to bridge these innovators.
- How – We empower industry leaders and innovators to connect and partner across multiple platforms/verticals and to go global FASTER and more effectively than ever before. Mobile and connected computing is THE story of the 21st century and we are here to accelerate the innovation process through sharing and creating valuable new connections throughout the industry and across the globe.
- What – We host two major industry conference & expos per year which help to synthesize and showcase this movement and its players and also organize a year round network of industry leading CEOs & executives. Join us to share experiences and help make connections which will lead to the next wave of global innovation.