Come and enjoy the superior quality and superb reputation of California’s premiere consumer fall event – the annual Fresno Fall Home Improvement Show. Tis’ the season for family gatherings, gift shopping and holiday cheer.
No matter what’s at the top of your to-do or wish list, the Fresno Fall Home Improvement Show offers a variety of cost-effective options in one place! Pick up stocking stuffers at the Artisans & Crafters displays, create your own wreath at the popular Make and Take Craft Corner or talk with local contractors about a new kitchen, pool or landscape project. Get a jump on your holiday shopping or next year’s remodeling project and fall into savings at this year’s Fall Home Improvement Show – only at the Fresno Fairgrounds!
Show Dates & Hours
November 7, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
November 8, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
November 9, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Kids 12 & under are free
Seniors 62 and better are $3.00
HAPPY HOUR ADMISSION – Friday, Nov. 7. Adults pay only $3.00 between 3 – 6 p.m. (Discount coupons, specific offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Happy Hour pricing)
Below are just a few of the new and returning features you won’t want to miss on your trip to the Fall Home Improvement Show!
NEW! Antique Appraisal Comedy Show
Have an old family heirloom you’ve been wanting to get appraised? Look no further! Bring it to Dr. Lori – an award-winning TV personality and the star antiques appraiser on the the hit reality TV show, Auction Kings. Attendees may bring one antique to be appraised at the Fresno Fall Home Improvement Show on November 7, 8 or 9 as part of Dr. Lori’s wildly funny, one-of-a-kind, entertaining event! She will also provide tips on how to sell your unwanted stuff for top dollar, learn the secrets to auctions, negotiate to find bargains and more! Click here for a schedule of Dr. Lori’s show times.
Make & Take Craft Corner: Be sure to stop by this unique area located in the Agriculture Building (#2 in the show handout) and make your own beautiful holiday wreath or centerpiece. Space is limited so get there early! Click here for more information including workshop dates and times.
Home Show Shopping Bag Facebook Giveaway!
Make sure you “Like” the Fresno Home Show’s Facebook page for a free shopping bag! Visit the Fresno Fall Home Improvement Show on November 7, 8 or 9 and bring your phone to the Home Show Office located in the Commerce building to pick up your free bag. All you have to do is show your smart phone and the “Like” on their page and you can walk away with a new bag
Preparing for the Show:
1) Make a List: Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you’d like to tackle in 2014. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest. Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don’t Just Browse – Talk to the Merchants: If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG – Come early and plan on spending the whole day: Wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes and enjoy the day. The Food Court is a great spot to take a break and relax while at the show.
4) Bring Blueprints, Plans, Sketches, Floor Plans, etc: Be sure to bring them all with you to the show. These items will also help you describe to the vendors your project so that they can provide the best feedback on suggested project adjustments, material needs, etc. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, timelines, etc.
5) Prepare to Shop: Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop for exactly what you need to complete your remodeling or decorating projects.
6) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds, so please plan to bring your own if needed.
7) ATMs are available throughout the fairgrounds.