What are the hallmarks of the liberal ideology? As we learned after the massacre in Tuscon that claimed six lives and gravely injured Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, the left stands for tolerance and civility. People on the right, in contrast, are violent and bloodthirsty. While conservatives are so coldblooded and immoral that they would use crosshairs on a political map to single out their enemies in the legislature, you’d never catch libs so debasing themselves or their brand.
You’d never, for example, see a Twitter message by a progressive calling on the president to send his Secret Service out to murder Republicans en masse.
Check that. You might if the crime was rejecting his policies by voting against candidates who supported them in an election:
@vieux_jeu if I was Obama on my last day in office I would send to secret service out to kill republicans
— Babe’s Squirt Pillow (@swanye_west) November 6, 2014
A liberal with the hilarious Twitter handle of “Equality” agrees that all Republicans should be killed, but really has it in for one particular subset of GOP loyalists: “Uncle Toms.”
@haireofthedog kill all the republicans, especially uncle toms like Tim Scott
— Equality (@liberalrights) November 5, 2014
Not all liberals are so crazed that they support a “final solution” for Americans who fail to share their political outlook. A tweeter named Jonathan Judd thinks that women who vote Republican should commit suicide.
@DLoesch republicans hate women which is why women who vote for republicans should kill themselves #LiberalLogic
— Jonathan Judd (@JonJudd) November 6, 2014
(h/t Conservative Firing Line)
- Quote of the Day: Remember Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s lectures on civility? (Video)
- Tweet of the Day: Blacks in Missouri protest latest shooting by torching Old Glory
- Civility alert: Biden calls Republicans ‘neanderthals’
- Civility alert: Libs hope George H.W. Bush dies ‘painfully’
- Tweet of the Day: This is the way the world ends — knee-deep in litter left by global warmists
- Video: Libtalker Stephanie MIller wishes Cheney had died, not Robin Williams
- Tweet of the Day: Priority of House Dems? Getting Rush Limbaugh off the air
- Tweet of the Day: Obama stuffs backpacks with KaBOOM! to commemorate 9/11
- Tweet of the Day: Who is Amanda Marcotte and why are people tweeting these terrible things at her?
- Tweet of the Day: Obama DHS adviser sings praises of Muslim Brotherhood
For more articles and headlines, be sure to check out Liberty Unyielding. Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook.