When you hit the spa at the Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Miami you get more than just pampering with the launch of Inspiring Rituals–a selection of spa and wellness programs designed to improve mind, body and spirit. There are monthly offerings that focus on a different themes such as Connect and Strengthen to Uplift, Exotic and Revive that include two hours of spa treatments, an inspirational fortune cookie, spa gift and aftercare and at home spa tips.
“Our therapy team is always seeking opportunities to better serve and educate our spa guests,” said Osa Mallo, spa director, in a recent press release, adding, “Inspiring Rituals allows our spa therapists to give personalized experiences and offer recommended products, overall benefits and expert advice that result in a total well-being for our guests with lasting results.”
If you’re heading to Miami from now through December you can treat yourself to the rituals at prices from $335 to $380 that include:
- Beautify begins in May and features the Opulent Rejuvenesence, a results-oriented facial using products by famed Brazilian surgeon Dr. Ivo Pitanguy, performed in The Spa’s exclusive Beauty Room.
- The Uplift program for April encourages spa goers to find balance with an invigorating scrub, Aromatherapy Facial and Mandarin Oriental Manicure. After this treatment you get an Oriental Wisdom CD prepared exclusively for Mandarin Oriental Spas with inspirational music.
- Strengthen which is designed to increase mental and physical energy through effective treatments including a therapeutic massage to dissolve aches and strains. The even throw in ive a Fitness Body Oil to use at home.
- The Connect which focuses on reserving “Time” rather than selecting a specific treatment, for a tailor-made experience. The therapist assesses what is best for each guest to restore a natural state of balance.
- June blossoms with a two-hour Kundalini Journey that utilizes a variety of advanced massage techniques with aromatherapy, color, gemstone and sound therapy.
- Come July the focus is on Revive that includes includes a Calm Mind Massage, Thai Foot Massage and Time Renewal Facial.
- August ushers in Exotic journey with the Ayurvedic Holistic Body Treatment that incorporates a foot treatment, full body massage, facial cleanse and scalp massage.
- Then in September the Ground program starts with a hot stones aromatherapy massage.
- In October spa goers get to Unplug with a session that incorporates the Inner Strength body oil throughout the massage to enhance relaxation.
The 15,000-square-foot Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami sits in a three-level sanctuary at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami hotel. Not like you usual spas it adopts a unique approach through a series of innovative and restorative treatments inspired by the elements of nature, and the ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese and Thai cultures.
For spa reservations or more information, call (305) 913 8332, email email@example.com or click here. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.