If you live in Missouri’s 14th District and you are white, consider yourself warned. State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, who is black, has fired a shot across the bow on Twitter, warning white voters that if they “exercise” their “white privilege,” she will be all over them like white on rice … well, something like that.
LET ME BE CLEAR: When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don’t think I’m not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?
— MariaChappelleNadal (@MariaChappelleN) January 3, 2015
Chappelle-Nadal officially already declared war on whites last August, when she was tear-gassed by law enforcement for her part in the Ferguson riots. She appeared on MSNBC afterward, where she affirmed:
[T]his is St. Louis’s race war. We didn’t have a race war like other cities throughout the country. This is our race war. And people have to be open, and they have to be honest. And they have to earnest. And they have not been earnest for decades. …I know people in my own party, in my own government structure who disregard things that we say, and how we feel. And we are not going to allow it anymore.
It should come as no surprise that she has been radical as a lawmaker, introducing by a bill that would make it a crime to fail to report gun ownership to a school. Nor are you likely to be shocked to learn that the wallpaper on her Twitter page features a repeating photo of Che Guevara.
(h/t Weasel Zippers)
- Free speech advisory: Student receives death threats for reporting anti-cop tweets
- Pedophile’s conviction reversed due to ‘racism’: Wait till you hear the details (Video)
- Anti-police protesters hassle ‘racist cop’; just one small problem… (Video)
- BREAKING: ‘Peaceful’ Ferguson protesters have stormed police headquarters
- Justice Dept assisted Ferguson by educating community about ‘white privilege’
- Turns out there’s a ‘White Privilege Conference.’ Yes, it’s taxpayer-funded
- Meet the rich white male behind the #Ferguson-driven black boycott of capitalism (Video)
- White Ferguson protesters at Michael Brown vigil sent to ‘back of bus’
- To fight racism, college plans happy hour that excludes whites
For more articles and headlines, be sure to check out Liberty Unyielding. Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook.