The unwritten rule on Mother’s Day is that the lady of the house does not lift a finger. From morning to night, the kids, dad or a combination of both should shower mom with delicious meals. A fun way to combine impressive breakfasts, brunches, or dinners with Mother’s Day gifts is by gifting new cookware with the cooking. Mom will be impressed by the delicious food that the family creates. Plus, the new cookware can continue the cooking masterpieces long after the Mother’s Day celebration.
Mother’s Day brunch is a classic, traditional way to celebrate on this special day. When it comes to brunch, the dishes balance sweet and savory. A few key cookware pieces can help whip up delicious crepes, crispy bacon and even mouthwatering muffins.
- Anolon Advanced Umber 9.5-inch Open Crepe Pan can create delicate crepes with this extra-shallow, heavy-duty hard-anodized nonstick pan, featuring a modern umber colored nonstick exterior. It retails for approximately $29.99.
- Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized 18 x 10-inch Double Burner Griddle can cook bacon, eggs and a variety of brunch treats. The heavy duty dishwasher safe, metal utensil safe griddle will make quick work for any short order brunch chef. It retails for approximately $49.99.
- SilverStone Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan is made from even-heating, solid carbon steel with rolled rims to withstand warping and bending. The versatile muffin pan is the newest addition to this PFOA- and PTFE-free nonstick bakeware collection, crafted and is available in three solid colors, Canary Yellow, Chili Red, and Aqua Blue. The 12-cup muffin pan retails for approximately $19.99.
For the big Mother’s Day dinner celebration, the menu should focus on mom’s favorite foods and flavors. Some families have a multitude of good cooks, while other families have cooks in training. Having good kitchen tools can help make a better meal. From a great pan to a quick cooking method, these items will keep the takeout menu in the drawer.
- Anolon Vesta Cast Iron 10-inch Skillet can whip up a variety of meal options. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction ranges, this must-have skillet for everyday meal prep has a glossy exterior porcelain finish of chic Paprika red to wake-up any kitchen décor. It retails for approximately $69.99.
- Anolon Vesta Stoneware 3 Quart Oval Au Gratin goes from oven to table. Crafted in glossy Paprika Red, Cobalt Blue and Persimmon Orange, the solid-colored baker is perfectly sized for serving casseroles and roasting vegetables. It retails for approximately $39.99.
- Circulon Collapsible Silicone Steamer Insert is an easy way to enhance the flavor of farm fresh vegetables. Sturdily constructed from heat safe silicone with a solid stainless steel ring within the rim, this dual-purpose steamer and colander can hold more than two quarts of fresh produce, and works perfectly for straining liquids from cooked vegetables and pastas. Collapsible for space-saving storage, it’s also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It retails for approximately $19.99.
- SilverStone Microwave Pressure Cooker is perfect for the quick dinner option. The SilverStone’s state-of-the-art BPA-free 3.4 Quart pressure cooker, which harnesses the ease and speed of microwave ovens to prepare healthy meals faster. Steam, stew and braise all types of meats, fish, shellfish and vegetables, as well as prepare chili, casseroles, soups, and desserts, such as poached pears. It retails for approximately $59.99.
- SilverStone Ceramic Nonstick 4 Quart Covered Sauté Pan is a must have pan. Saute and sear meats, fish and vegetables at high temperatures with ease using this attractively styled PFOA- and PTFE-free nonstick cookware offered in energizing Canary Yellow, Chili Red and Aqua Blue. The sauté pan is equipped with SilverStone’s patented cushion Smart(TM) Technology to enhance browning. It retails for approximately $39.99.