Matrix finally offers a professional solution! Matrix Biolage introduces revolutionary, soap-free cleansing that will NOT strip hair, and WILL leave it in beautiful condition while efficiently cleansing. This innovative range of Cleansing Conditioners morph into cleansers for non-stripping, clean and lightweight conditioning in just one convenient step.
Biolage Cleansing Conditioners and Leave-In Treatments provide the ultimate in modern care—cleansing without stripping and conditioning without weight. These products are targeted for individual hair types, and contain no parabens, heavy silicones or harsh salts.
According to Matrix Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas, women today are shampooing less and less frequently than in the past—many on an average of two or three times a week—due to concerns about stripping haircolor and depleting hair’s natural emollients and oils. “Additionally,” says George, “conditioning cleansing or ‘cowashing’ has long been a practice among individuals with fragile, naturally curly hair who recognize the need to treat their locks with extra care. Up until now, however, many clients find that existing conditioning cleansing products tend to weigh hair down and leave it feeling limp and greasy over time.”
A Five Minute, One Step Transformation
Biolage Cleansing Conditioners go on like a conditioner, then, after just five minutes, the unique formula melts into the hair, conditioning from within while releasing cleansing agents that trap dirt and whisk it away when the hair is rinsed. The low-lather formula is fast-rinsing and soap free, and won’t leave unpleasant build-up.
According to Matrix Director of Marketing Martha Glenn, users will experience an instant transformation after using Biolage Cleansing Conditioners—hair emerges with incredible shine, body and movement. The Biolage Cleansing Conditioners and Leave-In Treatments are sulfate- silicone- and paraben-free and deliver healthy, naturally gorgeous, frizz free hair.
A New Movement in Haircare
Another unique aspect? A wide variety of hair types are accommodated within this new range, with formulas specifically designed for Fine, Medium, Coarse and Curly textures.
Each formula features a “super fruit” compound and Biolage’s optimized, “free-from” technology for high performance, truly gentle cleansing and conditioning for silky manageability.
The range features:
- Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In for Fine Hair, featuring the power and fragrance of Tangerine.
- Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In for Medium Hair, featuring the power and fragrance of Acai.
- Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In for Coarse Hair, featuring the power and fragrance of Avocado.
- Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In for Curly Hair, featuring the power and fragrance of Pomegranate.
- Too dry, too frizzy, too greasy, too limp? With the new Biolage Cleansing Conditioners, and complementary Leave-In Treatments, hair cleansing and conditioning are now just right! (#BiolageCleansing)
- Biolage Cleansing Conditioners and Leave-In Treatments will be available in fine salons in February of 2015. Suggested retail prices: Cleansing Conditioners/$13; Leave- In Treatments $11.50.
MATRIX, the leading professional haircare and haircolor company in the United States, is part of L’Oreal USA’s Professional Products Division. Founded in 1980, MATRIX is committed to the development of the salon professional and offers a wide range of products including: Biolage, Biolage ExquisiteOil, Biolage Advanced, COLORINSIDER, ColorSync, Design Pulse, Logics, SOCOLOR, Total Results, and Vavoom (MATRIX professional products are available only in salons and can be guaranteed authentic when purchased from authorized retailers.) Visit Matrix.com for hairstyle and haircolor inspiration as well as MATRIX trends and tips! Professionals visit www.mymatrixfamily.com for techniques, formulas, salon resources and much more!