Overpaint became available for free download on iPad, iPhone, Mac, Android, Windows Phone and Kindle on March 19, which happened to be International Color Day.
This game is colorful and all about color.
The objective is to drag-and-drop the squares over the matching circles to clear them. To make new colors just overlap the 3 squares. It’s easy at first, but gets more and more difficult.
It also gets addictive.
Features of Overpaint, per LANDKA (the app devloper):
• Free to play, no ads
• 200 unique moving puzzles
• 100 curious color facts
• Simple and clean design: less is beautiful!
• Easy to play but tricky to master
• Drag the squares by their corners and cover the circles
• Play at your own pace: think twice, slide once
• Challenge your friends and beat their scores
Not sure what else I can say, as I need to get back and play Overpaint. It’s addictive and challenging. For a free app, this is a “no brainer.”
Get the iOS app here.
Check out more with the app developer, LANDKA at http://www.landka.com.