Note: ¨Peaceful protesters do not riot, burn, rob, and destroy. Last night what was urged to be a peaceful protest quickly turned into rioting and mayhem as soon as the Darren Wilson verdict was announced by District Attorney McCulloch as covered the FoxNews.
Under the Constitution of the United States of America people are free to demonstrate and protest and cannot be denied peaceful assembly.
Last night in Ferguson neither was denied; but criminals overtook the night and exhibited organized crime by burning buildings, police cars, shooting as many as 150 rounds of ammunition as reported by Chief Belmar. They destroyed the property of innocent business owners. Their actions spoke for who they are and for what they want and for what they regard – anarchy and criminal activity.
And none of that was American. And to think of all the soldiers who died for Americans to have their freedoms protected when bands of ignorant, lawless, criminally minded groups ascended on the small town of Ferguson with no intent of healing of past wounds or planning for better and brighter future for Ferguson.
This was not a spontaneous reaction; but a planned war-like maneuver that was encouraged by the media and those whose agendas are not in the best interest of the American people.
While it was understood that the announcement would possibly bring out the very worst in some people, a huge mistake was made at the timing of the released decision of the Grand Jury. Releasing the news after dark was in the opinion of most as a catalyst for those who were intent on evil to work under the cover of darkness.
John 3:19-21 – And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Chief Belmar reported that many officers feared for their safety as bricks, rocks, and bullets flew through the air. The first mistake the police made was allowing people to cover their faces with masks. But it was appropriate for who they were – robbers and criminals.
Without forgiveness, the very site of looters robbing and stealing can cause even further divide between the races in Ferguson or any other place in America. A large majority of those protesting were likely not even taxpayers – living on government assistance – but the bill for what has happened will be laid at the feet of those hard working citizens in Ferguson at tax time.
Those rioters last night were a disgrace to our nation and an embarrassment to our country all over the world. What happened there was encouraged by “in and out agitators” whose only interest is to collect what monies then can and then hit the road. When will depressed peoples ever learn that these types are not their friends; but their enemies?
Liberal media contributed highly to the intensity by their insensitivity to the unrest and lapped up every evil aspect like a hungry kitten lapping up milk.
William Shakespeare spoke from the grave regarding the deteriorating of America last night – when he penned, “Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; “The evil that men do lives after them.”
And that is certainly true in the case of Saul Alinsky, hero of Mr. and Mrs. Obama and Hillary Clinton. Mr. Obama actually taught a course on this evil man’s teachings in Chicago and helped to put into place this philosophy and it was certainly in play by radicals last night in Ferguson.
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals
Below are the highlights of his teachings on how to attack America from within in you may follow this link for the entire discourse.
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Today we don’t just have to fear – the Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! We need to be taking a closer look at what is really coming, the promise of Nikita Khrushchev that our nation would crumble from within.
The idea of the liberals and communist in this country is to let the poor people fight and cause the riots while they lean back and come in for the final pickings. If these anti-American people would fight as hard to help people and make a difference as they do at causing unrest, mayhem and in race baiting, – what a much better country we would have for everyone. Looking toward 2016, watch for those coming in on their white political horse to save the day.