Just introduced in the US, and already personally tested by your LA Beauty Products Examiner, Swedish import, Jabu’she is destined to take the now $114 billion beauty industry by storm. The products are luxurious but modestly priced in the mid-$20 to upper $30 range and they are designed to target the ravages of time on your skin.
Jabu’she contains the active ingredient QAL-100, which is backed by clinical research and published in the British Journal of Dermatology at http://www.jabushenorthamerica.com/press/. According to the company, QAL-100 was studied by Dr. Harry Beitner at the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden, and was created from three active anti-aging ingredients: Lipoic Acid, Acetyle carnitine, and coenzyme Q10. Jabu’she is proven to smooth the appearance of wrinkles while leaving your skin silky smooth.
- Jabu’she is a line of skin care products that efresh thee skin’s luster, and helps minimize the appearance of pores, and perfect your skin’s glow.
- Jabu’she contains Lipoic acid, which is comprised of very small molecules that have been clinically proven to decrease the appearance of rough skin and deep wrinkles. Studies have also found that treatment with alpha lipoic acid can help perfect your skin’s glow.
- How Jabu’she differs from AHA and Lipoic acid–AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) help soften layers between the skin by reducing cohesion between the cells. Once the skin softens, the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration typically decline. Lipoic acid works with coenzyme Q10 and acetyl carnitine to work completely differently with your skin. Together, they create a mechnism that helps increase the skin’s ability to protect itself agains free radicals and have a positive effect on the skin for the long-term.
- Products do not contain an SPF so when using be sure to apply sunscreen. However the company advises users to shun the sun.
How to use for best results:
During the first week, only apply the cream/serum every two days, and once a day during the second week. In the third week, the cream/serum may be applied morning and evening. Note: A swelling, itching or burning sensation is not normal. Application in such cases should be discontinued immediately. The product may be too active for the skin type.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before treatment.
- Always test a new skin care product by applying to an area with sensitive skin such as crook of arm, the inside of the wrist or behind the ear.
- Avoid extreme cold immediately after application.
- During exposure to direct sunlight, apply a face cream with UV protection that is at least SPF 15, preferably higher, to be used together with Jabu’she.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes with clean, running water.
- Any one with serious skin problems (e.g. psoriasis or visible blood vessels) or very sensitive skin should consult a dermatologist before use.
The full line includes: Original 24 Hour Crème, 24 Hour Crème Soft, 24 Hour Eye Crème, Eye Serum, Anti-Wrinkle Serum, Moisture Mask, Cleansing Lotion, and Facial Tonic. Prices for Jabu’she range from $29.99-$49.99. Read more here: http://jabushenorthamerica.com/products/.
View the video for battle of the beauty industry.