The purpose of SEO services is to increase the visibility of websites, whether you’re a physician, a small business, a product, or a brand, and you need an extra boost to get ranked. Proper methods will get you noticed and bring more traffic to your site. As I discussed with Jeffrey Branover, SEO is a diversification of back linking, ranking, social presence, and onsite optimization. We had an insightful conversation, which you can find below:
1) How did you get into SEO services? A friend of mine started exploring SEO to help his dad out, who is a dentist. It got me thinking and I decided to do some research on SEO as well. I began learning about online internet marketing to help entities get more sales, recognition, and make an impact on people’s lives by growing their businesses. I was determined to find efficient online methods to noticeably revamp their online presence.
2) How long does it take for a brand, service, individual, etc. to be SEO-efficient? That depends. It could take a day to bring traffic to your site or, it could take three months to develop an organic foundation and to have a presence on reputable search engines.
3) What determines what SEO method will work best for an entity? Diversified strategy is important, where if you start off with only 1 component at least you have other components to choose from. You can rely on great analysis to show you what will produce the optimal results. SEO is essentially a basket of strategies put into a packaged system.
4) What are you passionate about? I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the Los Angeles Community College District. I’m a product of this district before I transferred to the university. My good friend Steve Schulte is running for Seat 5 to improve standards of overall education to increase efficiency/quality of education. Elections are on March 3, and I would love for him to get a seat. It will make a big difference in changing the landscape for the better and in improving the lives of students.
5) What else are you passionate about? I personally believe that it’s essential to help people when they can’t help themselves. I see this especially prevalent in the senior living community. I think it’s really important that a Los Angeles Senior Care program exists that really puts these seniors first, to improve the quality of their lives with effective home healthcare. It’s near and dear to my heart. Without their guidance and wisdom, we wouldn’t have the great opportunities we have today.
6) What type of music are you into? I love all types of music…everything from hip-hop to classic rock and even some pop. Lately, I’ve been listening to Scott Thomas from Ringside when I’m driving. He has a great sound. Definitely check him out!