ShoeBuy, a diverse shoe shopping site, recently announced a strengthened focus on delivering “shoe confidence” to its customers with every purchase. Redesigned to help shopaholics, shop-a-phobics and everyone in between, ShoeBuy wants its customers to truly enjoy browsing and buying shoes online. The shift is rooted in customer feedback and consumer research and aims to deliver a more intuitive website, a refreshed rewards program and a commitment to building an engaging shopping experience.
“ShoeBuy has built a deep expertise in online shopping, and through our partnerships with more than 1,200 brands, we have always delivered limitless variety, ever-changing selection, sought-after styles and hard-to-find sizes,” said Mike Sorabella, ShoeBuy CEO. “We’re celebrating 15 years in business by building on this legacy. We want to create experiences for our customers that capture and combine the satisfaction and excitement of finding what they want with the confidence that they’ll be thrilled with their online purchase – every time.”
Fresh off the heels of acquiring a minority stake in the micro-shoery brand Boston Boot Company – which propelled the brand into footwear manufacturing for the first time – and a year-over-year hiring growth of more than 10 percent, ShoeBuy marks its fifteenth anniversary in business with style. The company reinforced its commitment to delivering shoe confidence to its customers with the debut of a modern visual representation of its brand that makes finding the perfect pair of shoes a breeze. The ShoeBuy website now features a new logo, homepage, checkout process and improved functionality. Packaging will also include the bold new look.
New features have been added to the ShoeBuy shopping experience to help customers feel even more confident in their online purchases, including:
- Virtual Fitting Tool: Launched to help shoppers find their optimal size as they explore new brands and styles.
- Expert Insights: ShoeBuy will now offer engaging insights and expert picks on its site, including on the new Inside the Box blog, which covers all-things shoe and style-related.
- Customer Reviews: Tapping into its vast number of shoppers’ experiences, fit and style reviews are more prominent and integrated within the shopping path for customers to reference.
- Online Chat: Rolling out the ability to chat live with the Customer Service team gives ShoeBuy shoppers another convenient way to get help on their terms, whether for making purchases or simply getting order status or style questions answered.
- Ongoing Enhancements: ShoeBuy will continue to enhance its site and customer experience throughout 2015, with a focus on creating frictionless browsing and shopping across all platforms.
“With real experience in helping our customers select tens of millions items for their wardrobes, we have learned so much about what they’re seeking and how they want to shop online,” ShoeBuy CMO Anabela Perozek explains. “Now, we aim to instill even more confidence in their online purchases through these changes. Our goal is to evolve with them, offering a fun, empowering, personalized experience. We also want to excite and reward our loyal shoppers and through our ShoeFan Rewards program, our customers receive even more value every time they shop.”
To further build shopper confidence and loyalty, ShoeBuy will celebrate its rebranding project by thanking its customers this month with initiatives including:
- Through February 25, the refreshed ShoeFan Rewards program is offering a limited-time sign-up bonus gift, awarding new ShoeFans a $10 Reward to help find their perfect match and start saving right away.
- Social Media Fans are invited to enter “Share & Win What’s Inside the Box” Sweepstakes to win up to a year of shoes! Prizes include a year’s supply of new shoes and 15 runners up will receive $50 in ShoeFan Rewards. Visit facebook.com/ShoeBuy to learn more.
FOR ALL MY STYLE UPDATES….