Downtown Columbia has some most amazing boutiques and incredible shops for extra savings. Unless you are in the midst of Five Points or The Vista, it’s easy to miss out on some of the best spots to shop. We went hunting and found boutiques, specialty shops, consignment shops and eclectic fashions worth checking out.
Generally metered parking is available on street and many shops have free off-street parking available. There are municipal parking garages, but they may cost and you will have a long walk.
Enjoy the weekend of Black Friday by choosing one r more of these interesting, inexpensive and exciting places to shop:
- Advertised as The State’s Best Women’s Weekend Wear Clothing Store, Pink Sorbet is a Lily Pulitzer signature store. Located at 2726 Devine Street, Pink Sorbet is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Good for the Soul is a wonderful shoe boutique offering comfort and joy from Fly London. It is located at 631 Harden Street, Suite C, and can be followed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Shop Mims Fine Jewelry holiday diamond engagement sale through January, 2015. Located across from the VA Hospital in Landmark Square at 6780 Garners Ferry Road, Mims is open Tuesday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The Attitude pump from the Naot Avant Garde Collection is available at Foot Solutions. Get some attitude this holiday season at with Naot! Located at 7001 St. Andrews Road, Foot Solutions is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- For quintessentially British, stylish, functional and versatile Barbour apparel for men and women visit Granger Owings. Granger Owings is located at 1333 Main Street.
- Visit Half Moon Outfitters at 2912 Devine Street for holiday gifts for the entire family from Arcteryx, Black Diamond, Patagonia and The North Face.
- Revente offers the very best in top-line consignment fashions and accessories. Save on boutique and designer labels at 737 Saluda Avenue in Five Points.
- Sid and Nancy has an eclectic selection of consignment apparel and accessories for men and women. They also carry locally made jewelry. Visit them at 733 Saluda Avenue in Five Points.
- Second Chances is a resale shop for clothing and accessories to support The Women’s Shelter. Find amazing deals for a good cause at 3015 Millwood Avenue.
- See what’s new at Mainstream Boutique and use their coupon for 15% off up to two items. Located at 3217 Devine Street, you can follow Mainstream Boutique on Facebook or Instagram.
- Shop Wildflower Boutique, one of the newest shops in Five Points. It’s located at 721 Saluda Avenue.
- Visit Copper Penny at 610 Harden Street for a wonderful selection of apparel and accessories for special occasions.
- Monogram It by DM Creations II offers unique personalized gifts by Denise Marachic. Visit their booth located within Ivy & Lunch Bag and 10509 Two Notch Road or follow Monogram It on Facebook and Instagram. 10509
Venture out of your comfort zone and check out some of these downtown locations. You’ll find style for all price ranges, and a wonderful selection of consignment and thrift shop merchandise.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~