Some of the best and personally-proven ways to beat jet lag are to go to the hotel gym for a workout then jump into the steam, sauna or pool at the spa especially at hotels such as:
- La Mamounia, Marrakech-Check into your room, slip into a robe and head to La Mamounia’s Hammams for a jet lag relieving steam session or hit the heated candlelit pool, followed by an exfoliating black soap body scrub. For complete rejuvenation, La Mamounia offers guests a tranquil massage and facial cleanse after soaking in the Hammam. Paradise awaits.
- Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten–For a truly blissful sauna experience, a luxuriously designed Finnish sauna, steam bath, and cold immersion pool await guests at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg’s recently opened Leading Spa. Developed together with specialists, therapists and designers, Vier Jahreszeiten Spa & Fitness presents itself as an all-embracing oasis for relaxation to cleanse both body and soul. After a calming visit to the hotel’s saunas and steam rooms, guests can continue to unwind at the spa’s separate tea lounge and relaxation room, complete with access to the rooftop terrace.
- Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa–Guests are invited to rejuvenate and refresh in the luxurious steam bath and saunas with cold plunge pools at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa. Featured in the property’s Kinan Spa, these lavish amenities perfectly compliment the Zen and Maya concepts infused into the spa’s treatments. With a full range of spa services in unique environments such as private gardens, outdoor pavilion rooms and a rooftop tower treatment room with 360-degree views taking in the ocean and jungle, the saunas and steam baths make for the perfect addition to any treatment.
- Angsana Lang Co–Angsana Lang Co’s award-winning spa facility features two Rainmist rooms exclusively for Angsana’s signature detoxifying hydrotherapy treatments. The revitalizing Rainmist Experience combines a cascading rain shower and steam bath with fresh body treatments to excite the senses while calming and purifying the body. The first 10 minutes of the treatment feature the Rainmist before a 20 minute jasmine body polish. To ensure that the steam bath reaps the most benefits, the experience will be coupled with a rice and milk pouch body wrap to ensure the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation
- The PuLi Hotel and Spa–Located in the heart of Shanghai, Anantara spa is just the panacea for a travel-worn body with treatments inspired by different varieties of tea — for centuries, Asia’s original healing tonic –within five treatment suites with sauna, steam and experiential shower rooms. After your treatment yo can take a dip int the inviting 82-foot infinity lap pool overlooking views of the serene Jing’an Park.
After the spa, hit the hay in those exceptionally high-quality sheets and linens and wake up refreshed and ready to do business or be a tourist sans jet lag.