Developed in conjunction with health practitioners and developmental psychologists, MAM’s innovative oral care collection helps maintain baby’s oral health from birth and beyond. Like all MAM products, the oral care collection is BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-compliant.
MAM offers a variety of products to keep your baby’s oral care healthy and clean:
- MAM Oral Care Rabbit (0+ months) Designed to maintain baby’s oral hygiene before teeth arrive, the MAM Oral Care Rabbit gently removes plaque and bacteria from baby’s mouth. Mom’s fingers tuck into the rabbit’s super soft “ears” like a glove, allowing her to gently massage and clean baby’s gums. Regular use of the MAM Oral Care Rabbit also helps prepare baby for a regular tooth brushing routine at an early age.
- MAM Messaging Brush (3+ months) Baby’s perfect introduction to the toothbrush, the MAM Massaging Brush features different surfaces to gently massage little one’s gums while easing teething pain and cleaning teeth. Its extra-long handle is made for mom and baby to hold together for guided brushing.
- MAM Bite and Brush Teether (3+ months) The MAM Bite and Brush compliments daily oral care by gently cleaning baby’s first teeth. Sensitive gums are instantly soothed by the gentle massaging action provided by the teether’s unique soft bristles. Its extra lightweight design and innovative ring shape make this teether easy for baby to hold.
- MAM Training Brush (6+ months) The MAM Training Brush features a round head that adapts perfectly to baby’s mouth. Soft bristles clean first teeth and gently remove plaque and bacteria from gums. An extra-long handle allows parent and baby to brush together for guided brushing.
- MAM First Brush (6+ months) Little ones can brush their teeth just like mom with the MAM First Brush. Its short, compact handle is ideal for baby’s tiny hands. Its round head adapts perfectly to baby’s mouth and soft, rounded bristles clean teeth while removing plaque and bacteria. In addition, the brush’s head features helpful indicator bristles in red to help parents determine the correct amount of toothpaste.
For more information about MAM products, please visit www.mambaby.com.