I’m still in the mode of cleaning out the bathroom and it is really quite a task for a beauty junkie like I am!
- Nude Skincare Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly – I really really liked this cleanser! It is $38 so I would have to budget for the purchase, but I think it just might be worth it! It works a little different than the standard cleanser – you massage it onto dry skin then add water to turn the gel into a milky lotion. Then rinse thoroughly! Even before I added my moisturizer (see below), my skin felt soft and comfortable. If I had combination/oily skin or it was summertime, I might not even add much of a lotion on top.
- Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream – A very nice moisturizer, especially for winter months or for dry skin. I used it after the previously mentioned cleanser sample and my skin felt soft and smooth. Even into the next morning! This one I might consider buying, even at $42, and would welcome other samples or trial sizes.
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional – Not quite skincare but not quite makeup, this primer falls into an interesting category. I used the sample this morning on top of my PCA Skin sunscreen and it seems to have kept the shine to a minimum. I only applied a few dabs to my general T-zone area. Not sure if it would be worth the $31 price tag, but I would probably use any additional samples that come my way.
- Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream – Wonderfully moisturizing! However…. to me, the fragrance was way too strong. It smelled like toasted coconut, but I am not a fan of coconut. If you are, you might certainly love the scent. I was very disappointed about the scent for myself though.
- GlamGlow Youthmud – The GlamGlow brand has become huge lately, and for the most part I can see why. This Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment is fantastic. Not only does it tingle and exfoliate (they must have known when they named it!) but it seems to firm up my skin just a little bit.The $69 price tag is a little high, but I try to get any samples I can. It is lovely to use before an event which is perfect this time of year for all of the holiday events and parties.
I am a big fan of travel/trial sizes and samples. I love to try new things! I realize that in order to get many of the advertised skincare benefits, you should really try the products or the product line for longer than one or two uses.
What have you sampled recently that you would love to actually buy?