Leave the holiday cooking to the professionals this Thanksgiving. Take some of the stress out of serving up the family-sized turkey dinner and dine out at famed restaurants that are hosting all kinds of Thanksgiving feasts. From traditional turkey with all the trimmings to creative culinary take on the classics, here is the extensive guide to Miami Beach’s A-Listers for grabbing an autumnal feast.
Stripsteak at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Celebrate Thanksgiving with a traditional American feast at Fontainebleau’s latest restaurant, StripSteak by Michael Mina, at $65 per person.
· Menu highlights: Action and buffet stations will include shellfish, a carving of wood fired prime rib, cedar grilled salmon, as well as select items for the table. Accompaniments include buttermilk whipped potatoes, baked macaroni & cheese with bacon, red wine bordelaise, and Stripsteak’s creamy horseradish sauce. Irresistible desserts include pumpkin churros and apple cranberry pie.
· Notable restaurants at Fontainebleau Miami Beach that are also serving Thanksgiving feasts include Michael Mina 41, Scarpetta and Hakkasan.
· More, http://www.fontainebleau.com/web/fontainebleau_holidays/thanksgiving_dining.
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse, Miami Beachh & Wollensky will be serving a Thanksgiving Dinner for $49 per person and $20 per child (under 12), in addition to a regular Dinner Menu. Signature dishes include Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Beet Salad, Herb Roasted Turkey, etc. More, http://www.smithandwollensky.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Thanksgiving…
The Restaurant at The Setai
Enjoy the restaurant at The Setai, Miami Beach Thanksgiving holiday at The Restaurant at the Setai with a delectable 4-course prix fixe dinner. Thanksgiving menu features salmon dome with fennel salad, Pumpkin Velouté with shaved parmesan and truffle oil, poached Maine lobster, roasted turkey stuffed with chestnut and mortadella sweet potatoes dauphine and pumpkin pecan pie. The cost will be $110 per person and $55 per child,
Tongue & Cheek, South Beach
Tongue & Cheek announced they’ll be offering a special deal for Thanksgiving. The holiday menu features a traditional family dinner (turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, pie, and the works) that serves six to eight people.
· The cost is $175 or ten to 12 people for $225. They’re also selling individual sides for those who need less help.
· Thanksgiving orders must be placed by Sunday, November 23, for pick-up Wednesday, November 26 between 10am- 7pm.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Miami Beach
Yardbird is featuring a special 3 course traditional holiday menu at $62 per person. Thanksgiving menu highlights include Country Pork Terrine with pickled cauliflower, Yardbird’s roasted turkey with sides such us cornbread and sage stuffing, green bean casserole, and caramel apple bread pudding.