If you are looking for the best Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA for a family vacation, OMNI La Costa Resort & Spa is absolutely your best bet. Whether you are looking for a fun place for the kids, a healing retreat for Mom or a golfing vacation for Dad, this resort has everything you could ask for. Not to mention it is home to the renowned Chopra Center for Well-being that offers year-round health and wellness retreats for mind, body and spirit.
OMNI La Costa Resort & Spa is an approximate 30-minute drive away from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Diego, across the street from the lagoon and a 2-5 minute drive from the ocean. The location is golden southern California at its best.
OMNI La Costa Resort and Spa is also one of the only resorts that offer childcare at “Kidtopia,” featuring games, slides, cushy blocks and child care personnel with smiles for days. They also have an adult and teen hangout with an arcade, pool table and ice-hockey to entertain for hours. If that wasn’t enough, head on down to their Splashtopia, a full on mini-water park equipped with slides and a splash landing water feature for the little ones. You could stay on the resort grounds for the entire stay without the kids having a dull moment.
For a spa getaway, take your pick at either the La Costa Spa or the spa at the Chopra Center for ultimate luxury in massage and body treatments or facials. La Costa Spa also has a complete hair and nail salon for head-to-toe pampering. If yoga is your thing they have 2 or more classes a day at either the Chopra Center or at La Costa’s state-of-the-art Fitness Center.
Dad’s nowhere near left out either, with two Championship golf greens designed by PGA legends, 17 hard clay tennis courts and an incredible sports bar, he’ll be completely satisfied too.
The decor in-room is elegant and high-end boutique luxury with all the amenities you could ask for and stellar service. For a ultra-lux experience (and a lot more money) you can even rent one of their villas that include kitchens, living rooms, outdoor areas, private pools and more.
Don’t miss hitting up their new Edge adult pool for a unique experience complete with drinks and panoramic views while floating in a heated outdoor jacuzzi pool.
The property itself is very impressive and expansive with towering palm trees, white Italian-like villas, and what seems like bright tropical flowers at every turn.
For dining needs, there’s no need to leave the property as La Costa offers 2 on-site restaurants and a small eatery called “The Marketplace” for smoothies, coffee and pastries.
OMNI La Costa Resort features:
- 607 luxuriously appointed rooms, 77 suites and 137 villa suites
- Eight swimming pools including an adults-only pool and waterslides
- Two championship golf courses designed by PGA legends
- 17 hard and clay tennis courts
- The Spa at La Costa, a renowned wellness spa ranked in the top five spas in the nation
- Kidtopia Kids’ Club
- 50,000 square feet of indoor meeting and event space
- Excellent location near popular attractions, including LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, shopping options and endless dining choices.
FITNESS AND LEISURE
- 9,100–square-foot Athletic Club
- Eight distinct pool areas including kid-specific areas and an adults-only pool for rest and relaxation
- Two 100-foot waterslides, a toddler slide and sprayground
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- 17 tennis courts offering hard and clay surfaces
- Vibz video game lounge
- Kidtopia, Kids’ club
- The Spa at La Costa
- World-headquarters of the Chopra Center, co-founded by Deepak Chopra
- On-site shopping village
- The Power of One ® – Excellence in Service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Full service restaurants
- Guest room dining
- Housekeeping service
- Safe deposit box
- Self-service business center open 24 hours a day
- Turndown service available, upon request
- Valet and self parking
- WiFi Internet service
See more at: www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-diego-la-costa
2100 Costa Del Mar Rd.
Carlsbad, CA 92019