Fries glorious fries – may I have some more please?!?! Most people love French Fries – crispy and salty spuds! The Local Fry will take fry lovers to a new level and turn those who don’t care for fries into a lover!
Opened by husband and wife team Kevin and Elizabeth Irish takes their cultural heritage and travels into consideration when creating dishes for the menu. These dishes are inspired by Korean, Irish, Greek, and French cuisine along with new weekly specials.
The Local Fry is a small BYOB establishment that includes a range of regular tables, 2 long bars and a communal table (great for sharing different fry baskets and wings).
The French fry dishes are made from fresh cut potatoes and topped seasoned meats, veggies and homemade sauces – some great highlights from the menu include:
- Poutine $7 – Fresh cut fries, fresh cheese curds, homemade gravy.
- Greek Fries $9 – Fresh cut fries, homemade Greek seasoning, shredded romaine lettuce, tomato, gyro meat, shallots, feta cheese, homemade tzatziki sauce. (new take on Gyro)
- Hawaiian Fries $9- Fresh cut fries, shaved ham, crispy bacon, pineapple salsa, japanese mayo, BBQ sauce. (if you like Hawaiian pizza you will LOVE these fries)
- Tonkatsu Fries $9 – Fresh cut fries, fried pork cutlet, tonkatsu sauce, asian slaw. (a new spin to a popular Ramen flavor)
- Bahn Mi Fries $10 – Fresh cut fries, spicy Vietnamese pork, pickled carrots and daikon, pickled jalapeno, cucumber, and cilantro
- Kimchi Pork Fries $10 – Fresh cut fries, sauteed kimchi, grilled pork belly, homemade sriracha mayo, scallions, shredded cheddar jack cheese.
The fry dishes are a meal within themselves and are great to share and sample a few different types, but don’t forget to order some wings. The wings come in either 5 or 10 count and offer great flavors like: Lemon Pepper, Garlic Pepper, Garlic & Lemon, Garlic Parmesan, Jamaican Jerk, Honey Lemon Pepper, Honey Garlic Pepper, Honey Old Bay, and more!
Be sure to follow them in twitter and Facebook for specials!
The Local Fry is currently open the following hours:
- Tuesday 4pm-12am
- Wednesday 4pm-12am
- Thursday 4pm-12am
- Friday 12pm-12am
- Saturday 12pm-12am
- Sunday 12pm-8pm
The Local Fry
21 E. Cross Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Twitter & Instagram @TheLocalFry