The holiday shopping season will officially begin with Black Friday on Nov. 28 and, for many, so too does the pressure to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. As if this alone were not enough pressure, one cannot forget all of the unexpected gifting situations such as the “plus one” that you weren’t expecting at your holiday gathering or the myriad of holiday parties that you will not want to show up to empty handed.
Yes, gift giving can be stressful because you sincerely care about those that you’re giving a gift to. A gift is indeed a reflection of you, your personality, your style and you want the gift to be from your heart. Whether the gift is for your partner, an unexpected guest or a hostess gift, the Luxury Lifestyle Examiner has suggestions for all that will leave everyone one feeling good this holiday season. Peruse through our list and find the perfect gift for everyone on yours!
Disclosure of material connection: The author received press sample product(s) from brand(s) for brand familiarity purposes only and receipt thereof is not compensation. Recommendations for product(s) are those of the author, based upon personal experience with said product(s).
Luxe Home Living
- Bose Wave SoundTouch music system ($599.95): CDs. FM/AM radio. And the vast universe of streaming music—millions of songs, thousands of Internet radio stations, popular services like Deezer, Spotify and more.
- Osaki Home Theatre Massage Chair ($1,995): Osaki has engineered the OS-2000 Combo theatre massage chair with more emphasis on design and appearance. This wonderful home theatre massage chair offers 6 styles of massage: Kneading, Tapping, Rolling, Swedish, Shiatsu and dual action.
- Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System ($199.99): The new Keurig 2.0 K500 Series Brewing System allows you to brew a cup and a piping hot carafe all at the touch of a button. The K500 Series brewer features an extra-large 80-ounce water reservoir, 2.8-inch color touch display, programmable clock, an auto brew option, and a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee. There’s also a customizable night-light in the water reservoir and it offers hot water on demand.
- Cuisinart DGB-1 Grind & Brew Coffee Maker ($99.95): The new Cuisinart DGB-1 grinds and brews one cup at time — up to 16 oz. Blade grinder automatically dispenses ground coffee directly into filter basket; Grind off option for use with pre-ground coffee; and removable parts are dishwasher-safe. Simple controls are as easy as 1, 2, 3 — add beans, add water, press brew.
- The Aroma Sense Shower Head ($74.99): The Aroma Sense Shower Head actually removes chlorine and other chemicals from your shower, and adds an invigorating burst of Vitamin C to refresh your mind and body. The Aromatherapy and Water Purifying Shower Head also reduces water consumption by 25%, and optimizes water pressure 1.5X compared to a standard showerhead.
- Brookstone Towel Warmer ($99.99): Simply place up to two bath towels inside, close the lid and press the warming button. The Towel Warmer warms your towel in just 10 minutes and keeps it warm while you shower. It uses a safe silicone-heating element to thoroughly and evenly warm the entire towel. It’s also great for warming mittens, gloves and hats before or after venturing out into the cold.
- Holiday ($275-$3,500): Train Rides are the new luxury travel. Some offer a simple, yet elegant, day away while others offer 14days with stops across the country. More information at “Train rides that will make you rethink luxury travel”.
- SkyRoll on Wheels ($249.99): It may not be a gorgeous set of Louis Vuitton, but rest assured this will be the last piece of luggage you will need. SkyRoll on Wheels is suitcase and garment bag in one and is a carry-on. The Luxury Lifestyle Examiner is a traveler and she has utilized this piece of luggage on both domestic and international travels with the comfort of knowing that our belongings were going to arrive at our destination with us. Brilliantly designed right down to a custom toiletry kit so that you can arrive at you destination refreshed and ready to go!
Luxe For Her
- The ABLE Scarf ($48): This product is named in honor of all of the heroic women the fashionABLE work with. The story of fashionABLE is women sharing what they are ABLE to do when provided an opportunity, and this scarf has those statements written on it, making a bold statement of your support of empowering women with jobs! The ABLE Scarf features: Hand-woven in Ethiopia, 100% Ethiopian cotton, Screen-printed in Nashville, TN, and Designed by Erin Loechner of designformankind.com.
- Bottega Veneta Nero Intrecciato Nappa Tote ($3,332): This intrecciato nappa tote has a boxy feel to it, and although it has no internal structure, it holds its shape well due in part to a seamless construction and wide-length clasp in the centre that pulls the side-body in. Comes with smooth leather handles with adjustable buckles, internal zip pocket and mobile phone holder. Available at BOTTEGA VENETA
- Atelier Cologne Maison de Parfum ($130 – $315): One would be hard-pressed to not find a fabulous scent from this perfume house, which offers 17 fragrances for both men and women. Of particular interest for the holidays is the Collection Métal for which the bottles are encased in genuine precious metals. Gifting option includes a Venetian blue gift box with a 200 ml Cologne Absolue, a 30 ml Travel spray with a leather case that has complimentary engraving.
- Yuzen Lifestyle Subscription Box ($33): With boxes arriving quarterly, Yuzen’s tagline of “Sending you a little Zen” reminds us to stop and take time for ourselves. Yuzen Boxes arrive each season — winter, spring, summer, and fall — and include high-end luxurious beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products that are carefully selected by Jen and Ted, the owners of Yuzen.
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Timeless Beauty Collection ($125): Give the gift of renewed and revitalized skin. The STEM CELLULAR Timeless Beauty Collection features STEM CELLULAR Cleansing Oil, STEM CELLULAR Moisturizer, STEM CELLULAR Booster Serum, STEM CELLULAR Instant Eye Lift Algae Masks, and STEM CELLULAR Eye Treatment that comes in a beautiful gift box.
Luxe For Him
- SISTEM RED SUTR400 Watch ($150): This watch begins and ends with the color of rubies. The dial is a black night filled with stars and the delicate white traces of an interstellar journey exploring the universe of hidden connections in the heart of the movement. The black bezel’s white hour markers encircle a cosmos set snugly within a ruby-red, transparent plastic case.
- L’OCCITANE Cade Collection ($78): This set is for the down-to-earth man who appreciates the classics. Containing essentials formulated with masculine and aromatic essential oils such as juniper, sandalwood and rosemary, the Cade Collection has the basics every man needs. The gift set includes Cade Eau de Toilette, Cade After Shave Balm, Cade Shower Gel and Cade Shaving Gel.
- Evans Tie Case Titan Milled Brown ($210): This zip around leather tie case features two elasticized leather straps on either side for holding up to four ties – a travel essential for the well-dressed gent. Fits well in any of our travel bags or duffels and is great for the guy on the go.
- Proof Eyewear Sunglasses ($120): Handmade from sustainably sourced wood with CR39 lens’ and 100 UVA-UVB protection, Proof Sunglasses arrive in a beautifully crafted wooden case. Plus, Proof believes in giving back having opened the brand’s second Proof Eyewear Eye Clinic in India last year.
- The Original Luxury Robe ($170): The Original Five Star Luxury Robe is made of soft combed cotton terry cloth. Luxurious, durable, lightweight, our full-length microfiber robe is detailed with an elegant welt pocket and lower patch pockets.
Luxe Host/Hostess Gifts
- L’OCCITANE Hand Cream Bouquet ($54): ‘Tis the season to give back. Return the love you get year round with the gift of nourishing hand creams in L’OCCITANE’s most beloved scents. This soothing set features 30 ml versions of the Shea Hand Cream, Shea Rose Hand Cream, Shea Lime Hand Cream, Shea Vanilla Hand Cream, Lavender Hand Cream and Almond Delicious Hands.
- Southern Gems Candles ($31.99): These hand-poured soy candles are fragrant and fun. Each candle contains a precious or semi-precious gemstone valued between $15 and $1000. With the 20% off coupon code “Luxe 20,” there is good reason to stock up for the holidays and beyond. Coupon Code is active through January 31, 2015.
- S’Well Water Bottle ($25 – $45): Made from sustainably sourced wood, S’Well Water Bottles keep items cold for up to 24 hours, hot for up to 12 hours, and boasts a sophisticated design. S’Well supports the NPO WaterAid, which provides clean water to the world’s poorest communities. Plus, the brand has partnered with American Forests, which will plant one tree for each bottle sold.
- Gourmet Sauce Packs ($8-$12): With a range of sauces, oil infusions and cocktail mixers, the innovatively packaged gifts from Modern Gourmet Foods makes this the perfect host/hostess gift.