Everywhere we look there are new dating sites popping up. On average, over 1000 new dating sites a year according to industry professionals “Online Dating Magazine”. There are an excessive amount of new dating sites because there so many of us chasing love. There is niche dating for any type of person. Maybe you are farmer, a sportsman, a pet lover, a military man or perhaps a video game lover. There is a dating site for you in your field but are these new dating sites doing the same thing as each other resulting in the same poor outcomes for online daters?
What are the problems with new dating sites?
* We don’t really know who is behind that profile picture.
There is no real way to be certain that the picture you have discovered on the dating site belongs to the person you are connected with. It is far to easy to get hold of a fake picture and claim it to be yours. The only time you will discover the deception is when you end up meeting them in person and by then it is to late to back out.
* Fake profiles set up by dating site owners.
Some new dating sites use fake profiles to populate their dating site to appear to new members that the site is busy and active. These fake profiles are obtained from Profile Companies by new dating site owners from the internet. The problem for dating users is they believe they are contacting an actual person but really it is a fake profile with no chance of any contact.
* Scam and fraud.
Confidence tricksters and cyber criminals are using old and new dating sites as their playing field for vulnerable love seekers. Their aim is to gain the confidence of a dating member in order to extract money from them. The cyber criminal, posing as a love seeker promises to meet with you only to be struck with financial hardship at the last minute. Their last hope of getting together is to get funds from the vulnerable dating member in order to make the meeting successful. After the money has been transferred they disappear, never to be heard from again.
5 steps you can take to prevent deception.
1) Only use video dating websites where there are no photographs involved.
2) If you have met someone on a dating site with profile pictures, confirm their identity by meeting on a video call. Skype or Chatso is perfect for a video conference between perspective partners.
3) Never share your personal details online. Ever! There is no way back if the person you have met turns bad.The best thing to do is make email accounts you only use for dating so nobody can ever track your identity.
4) Don’t do things quickly. Spread your “courting” or your discovery period of that person over months of conversations. People can put on an act for 5 minutes but it is far harder to maintain their deception for months.
5) Meet the first time in a public place. Do NOT meet at your personal address or theirs. A public place is safe enough for all.
New dating sites have a lot more to do then offer a fancy niche or matching algorithm. A focus on security is needed. A format of honesty and integrity is required to improve a dubious industry.
For some extra valuable information on new dating sites Visit Here.