When you wash your face you need a cleanser that removes every trace of makeup, grime and pollutants. Not always such an easy task, but the following five remarkable products can and do get the job done. Check them out:
- Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser-The Mad Hippie Cream Cleanser–gently balances skin and removes free radicals and impurities while moisturizing and healing. Free of harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, this gentle cleanser is formulated with 5 actives including jojoba, green tea, macadamia oil and orchid extract.Costs $15.99 at www.madhippie.com or select Whole Foods Markets.
- emerginC pomegranate cleanser–This clean-rinsing fresh-scented gel cleanser is designed to cleanse thoroughly, while removing make-up. Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin, the pomegranate gel cleanser can be used morning and/or night to remove excess oil. Made with fruit and plant extracts, pomegranate gel cleanser will clean skin without drying. Priced at $39 at www.emerginC.com.
- Le Mieux Exfoliating Cleansing Gel–Specially formulated for combination, oily and blemish prone skin, the Exfoliating Cleansing Gel is a deep pore cleanser that can be used daily. Infused with the natural exfoliate, Beta Acid, this oil-free cleanser helps eliminate blemishes and inhibit new breakouts by removing excess oil and dead skin cells. Formulated with 13 botanical extracts, the Exfoliating Cleansing Gel soothes and restores balance to the skin. You can pick this up for $24 at www.myskincarebox.com
- Miracle Skin Transformer Hydroactive—Cleanser–This refreshing and gentle cleanser gets rid of surface oils, makeup and impurities. Infused with the M3 Complex, a powerful botanical antioxidant blend, the Hydroactive Cleanser works to fight free radicals. Its whipped texture transforms into a soothing foam when blended with water, leaving skin feeling fresh, hydrated and smooth. Costs $24 at Nordstrom, Miracle skin Transformer and Kohls.
- Scalisi Skincare Cleanser & Exfoliator–The Cleanser and Exfoliator thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping away moisture. This 2-in-1 daily cleanser and exfoliator features tiny micro-beads to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, allowing new cells to surface. Jojoba, macadamia nut and sunflower oils to moisturize, while time released vitamins A,C, and E nourish skin and help provide antioxidant protection. Sells for $25 at www.scalisiskincare.com
- Gavée Gold Diamond Cell Salt Polish. Personally picked as the best polisher of tested in 2014 and beyond (I use it once or twice weekly). It’s a ‘10’, a Gold medal winner, created for entrepreneur/beauty expert Tiffany Andersen’s Gavée Gold Collection the scrub is gentle enough for a baby’s face. It foams and turns into a silky soufflé-like texture n that washes away all the dirt and grime of the day. It’s part of a seven-step skin care regimen that has set new gold standards for the industry with the actual infusion of “spagyrically” purified 24K liquid gold that’s been aged for 20+ years, plus other organic and never-before-seen ingredients in skincare that have patents pending worldwide