With the Atlanta Braves about to begin a homestand and schools in Georgia a few weeks away from taking a summer break, chances are good you will be heading to Turner Field to catch some baseball.
You might as well download the MLB.com Ballpark app for your iOS or Android device before you grab your cap and glove and buy your ticket.
This app also serves as the official mobile companion app for visiting Turner Field in 2015.
The official MLB ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip to Turner Field with mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content. Turner Field also offers merchandise ordering and seat and experience upgrade components. Check in automatically with iBeacon technology (iOS devices only) at Turner Field for exclusive Braves offers and in-game features.
As you can see, the app covers a lot of ground and can make a hectic trip to the ballpark easy and a chance to save you and your family money.
Additional features of the app include:
See offers and check in to games using iBeacon technology
Receive exclusive content to Turner Field areas and pointsof interest using iBeacon technology
Upgrade and change your seat and ballpark experience
See your check-in history and have access to exclusive content with My Journal
Explore “The Ted” with interactive concourse maps, directories and concession menus
And per MLB.com:
Find out your favorite player and ballpark entrance music, with the ability to purchase songs on iPhone
Order club merchandise right from your seat with Mobile Ordering
The app does it all and fans of all ages will enjoy playing with it and seeing how it can make your trip to Turner Field even more exciting.
Per MLB.com here are some other features that are available at select ballparks.
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
iOS users can get it here.
Android device users can get it here.