It’s lovable and furry, like all the teddy bears that come out of Vermont. This one — named for the controversial book and movie “50 Shades of Grey” — even comes with its own lovable little set of handcuffs and S&M mask. The toy (sex toy?) which is 15 inches high and will set you back $89.99, is described at the company website as follows:
If you want to dominate Valentine’s Day, skip the roses and send the limited-edition Fifty Shades of Grey Bear. Inspired by the best-selling book, the adult gift is specially designed for fans obsessed with Grey, biting their lips with anticipation over the movie. He features smoldering eyes, a suit and satin tie, mask – even mini handcuffs. Handmade in Vermont, USA using the silkiest fur we can get our paws on; smooth, faux-suede details and 100% recycled stuffing. Guaranteed for life. (h/t Jay Taylor, ConservativeByte)
No information on whether the bear comes with its own lovable STD.
For the uninitiated (if that is possible), “Fifty Shades of Grey” is the story of a tycoon named Christian Grey, whose sexual appetite is as insatiable as it is kinky. According to the trailer for the film, which opens Friday in time for V.D. (that’s Valentine’s Day in this instance), young and innocent “literature student Anastasia Steele’s life changes forever when she meets [the] handsome, yet tormented, billionaire.” The rest is easy enough to imagine.
As our friend Tami Jackson writes cynically at Saving Our Future:
If a movie attracts millions of viewers and makes millions of dollars, it’s a blockbuster, a success. Morals and themes be hanged, just make boatloads of money. Period.
But it’s not just adults that the movie is being marketed to. Check out the video here.
Once again, the hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking. On the one hand, they are forever bemoaning the depravity that awaits adult women on college campuses, citing the widely debunked myth that 1 in 5 is certain to be raped. On the other, they have no qualms about “liberating” the minds of the youngest among us, by, for example, giving fifth graders instruction on how to apply a condom or giving them word search puzzles with the words and phrase like “bondage” and “leather cuffs.”
- Consent isn’t enough: The troubling sex of ‘Fifty Shades’
- Small business and consumers harmed by ‘rape culture’ panic
- Chicago parents shocked over fifth grade sex ed curriculum (Video)
- Sex education: School asks eighth graders ‘how far’ they would go sexually
- Gym teacher creates own ‘sex ed’ course, tells students about his ‘first boner’
- Women’s school exempt from sexual assault education because students are ‘female’
- College demands students reveal intimate details of sex lives or be barred from enrollment (Video)
- German sex-ed book for 5-year-olds ahows nudity, erect penis
- Common Core required readings that would make a longshoreman blush
- Fourth-grade Common Core reading worksheet features story about adultery
For more articles and headlines, be sure to check out Liberty Unyielding. Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook.