The most popular Walt Disney World promotion is back! For select dates in fall 2015, Disney is offering its “Free Dining” promotion. The offer adds the Disney Dining Plan to your Magic Your Way vacation package for free.
The “Free Dining” offer is available starting on Aug. 28, 2015 and must be booked by July 10. It is valid for the following arrival dates:
- August 28 – October 2, 2015
- October 25, 2015 – October 31, 2013
- November 8, 2015 – November 19, 2015
- December 15, 2015 – December 21, 2015
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes two quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night. Also included is one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the basic Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort receive the basic Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes one table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night. Also included is one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
“Free Disney Dining” promotion restrictions:
- Offer excludes The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, three-bedroom villas and campsites, as well as Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside from travel dates Oct. 25 – Dec. 21, 2015.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages.
- Some table service restaurants may not be included in the Disney Dining Plan. Seating at some restaurants may be limited or no availability at time of booking.
- “Free Disney Dining” requires booking a Magic Your Way vacation package with a minimum of three-nights hotel stay at an official Walt Disney World resort and minimum of a two-day base theme-park ticket.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Magic Your Way packages can be booked for a maximum of 14 days. However, theme-park tickets can only be purchased for a maximum of 10 days.
- Everyone staying in the same room must be on the same Disney Dining Plan. Children (ages 3-9) must order from the children’s menu when available. Guests ages 10 and above are considered adults and children under the age of 3 years are not eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. However, they may eat for free off an adult’s plate or at a buffet.
For more information, or to book, call (407) 939-1881, visit Disney online or contact Kristen at Magical Journeys.