Valentine’s Day is a very special day set aside on Feb. 14 as the national day to express your love for someone special in your life, whether your love for that person is mildly sweet such as good friends or loaded with passion for your deeply, madly, truly in love kind of relationship where you simply cannot get enough of your sweetheart.
There are several ways to celebrate this Valentine’s Day with your one and only, try writing a love letter, sending a greeting card, write poetry, share chocolate with her, send flowers to the office or take her on a special dinner or outing for the day are just a few ways to celebrate.
Capturing words of love has been a part of life for thousands of years. Authors and poets are all about capturing words of love and here are quotes on love and romance from some famous folks throughout human history.
• How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning
• The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
• Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
• My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.
– William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
• Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.
– Leo Tolstoy